Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheTechmaestro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 01:33 AM
    How to create a currency converting software in Visual Basic 2010?
    How to create a currency converter in Visual Basic Express 2010? I want the code for that. I want to convert at least 10 currencies. Please save as .txt and upload through mediafire and please submit me the link!
    I would be very thankful if anyone would help me out.

Thanks in advance
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 9, 2011, 01:36 AM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: CLICK HERE !!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 9, 2011, 04:45 AM

How much are you willing to pay for someone to write such a program for you? Most programmers charge to write such a program. And there is no such thing as Visual Basic 2010. I think VB stopped with version 6 and everything is vb.net now. You do use Visual Studio (which has a 2010 version) has the development environment.
    Bob7712 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 09:01 PM
    ScottGem, Yes there is a program called "Visual Basic 2010", I am using right now for a module assignment.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 9, 2012, 04:07 AM
    Is this what you mean?

http://www.microsoft.com/visualstudi...-basic-express

If so, this is less a program than a set of tools that work under the Visual Studio development environment as I indicated. Also VB is not a "program" it's a programming language. The Visual Basic programming language ended with version 6. Subsequent iterations were released under VB.Net using the .Net framework for languages. All of the .Net framework languages use Visual Studio as a development platform. There may be various plugins and tool sets that work within VS. What you are referring to is one of those tool sets.

It might be helpful if you understood the facts and the way this site works before giving unhelpful ratings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual basic ask question 2010 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. How can I perform search on 'item below re order level' my VB, which was connected to Access? What are the codes? Thank you. Dim Result As String search = "" < "" With Product.Recordset .MoveFirst .Find Result If .EOF Then MoveFirst MsgBox "Not found."

Create calculator using visual basic [ 1 Answers ]

create calculator using visual basic

Visual basic [ 1 Answers ]

I made this code to save text file. But now I am wondering how to save a file if there is an existing file name. I would like to add a mnuItemSave for that. Is it work? How to code that? Private Sub mnuItemsave_Click() CommonDialog1.Filter = "Text files (*.TXT)|*.TXT" ...

Visual basic [ 1 Answers ]

I want to to create a calculator in visual basic. How can I do this.there only that key preasent what I know that is (0-9, +, -, *, /,. = cleare)this code are preasent. So tell me the code which code I use to create this buttons.

Hello visual basic [ 3 Answers ]

I really need help passing a course in school that has to do with the book An introduction to programming using Microsoft visual basic.net

View more questions Search