Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    psychocutie417 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2004, 02:49 PM
    i can't help who i like
    okay so I've liked this kid (donny) for a while... it's the first guy I've really liked since my X boyfriend of a year (ryan). But it didn't seem like he wanted a girl, so I hooked up w/ him once and then started to get interested about this other kid dayton. And then I found out that dayton liked me too, for a long time now. So we're going out now... but I like donny more. And I'm not sure if I should stay with dayton... because I think I liked being single n hookin up w/ donny better.. aaah! I duno if I should stay with my guy, or dump him for the single life. But I don't want to hurt him, because he's been sooo good to me, and I really do like him and care about him. But I miss being single, and I think I was happier single. :-[ :'( what should I do! HELP!
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

May 25, 2004, 11:18 PM
    Re: I can't help who I like
    Hi there

What's wrong with friendship??
    You don't have to get serious with anyone...

Friendship is sooooooo much more rewarding in every possible way

Regards
    Peanuts
    psychocutie417 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2004, 11:23 AM
    Thanks peanuts... I dumped dayton and I found I am happier... and I also realized that the reason I was happier single is that I could hook up w/ donny aaaand dayton. And I found out all these other guys are interested. But I know I'm not going to become a slut or nufin because I wouldn't go below the waist w/ someone I'm not going out w/... but if donny was going to ask me out.. I'd be like HELL YEAH!
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2004, 02:54 AM
    Go Girl

Thanks
    Peanuts
    Qween_diva Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2004, 09:22 PM
    If you are happyer be single. Then that is what you should do. Go with your heart. And last You don't have to hurt your boyfriend there is so many ways to say that you want to brake up with him. If you stay with him and you are not happy then you are hurting yourself and your boyfrend. Do on to others what you want done to yourself. ;D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search