Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tamarhinda Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 09:10 AM
    Frankincense resin for depression
    I want to burn frankincense. Can it helps me?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2011, 09:25 AM

This oil is soothing and calming.

Have you seen a doctor about your depression?
    Are you on medication?
    Alternative remedies can be very helpful but it's important to get a proper diagnosis from your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stirrer for epoxy resin [ 0 Answers ]

Dear Sir, We are manfacturing epoxy resin.We wish to know the type of stirrer which should be used in this system.Our intention is to remove excess Phenol and Epichlorohydrin from the vioscous matrial by distillation. Please suggest a suitable stirrer(type of blades) for this system.

Above ground pool resin vs steel [ 1 Answers ]

I was looking for advice on whether to purchase a resin or a steel above ground pool. Are 2 speed filters important in decreasing the cost of electricity? Should the grass be removed from the surface where the pool will be installed. Any recommendations on pool companies that offer good quality...

Replacing water softener resin [ 0 Answers ]

Do you have to us grave at the bottom of you tank when replacing you water softener resin?

Epoxy Resin [ 8 Answers ]

I'm retiling my shower and realize that the only thing that would stick my tile to my shower concrete floor says that it isn't not to be used where water would be. Didn't realize this until I was almost through with my project. Since this is the only thing that would stick my tile to the concrete...

View more questions Search