Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shijju Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 09:02 AM
    Sunni shia marriage
    I am a sunni but my father was a shia by birth. Can I marry a sunni girl. Some imam said that if my father is a shia then nikah will be invalid
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2011, 05:21 PM
    A`uuthu Billaah for that saying. Brother I think the imam is afraid you are making taqiyah, and are not sincere in your claim. That`s very difficult and sad. It cannot be true anyway, because if the religion of a preson was to be determined according to their parents, then our beloved Prophets of Allaah Ibraahiim -`***- and MuHammad -sAa`ws- would be both mushriks. So you can tell that Abu Bakr from Finland asked you to tell him this and make taubah for his ignorant claim, if it is true you have understood him correctly.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2011, 05:23 PM
    Comment on AbuBakr_Fin's post
    Forgive my spelling mistakes, because it makes me angry someone lies about Deen.
    MartinTimothy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2012, 03:47 AM
    The Koran condemns "schismatics" in no uncertain terms, who are the ones going on with "Sunni" this or "Shia" that.. real Moslems cast truth at falsehood, according to the following stricture in the Koran.

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
    Cast truth against falsehood
    The Koran: Chapter 21, verse 18

And despise schismatics, and false Moslems who fail to "cast truth" about equally.. 60,000 or so Jews failed to turn up for work at the WTC, 11 September 2001, whence allegedly hijacked aircraft, were flown into the World Trade Center in New York.

In an attack blamed on Arabs, which became the impetus for the current wars against all and sundry, in the name of the War on Terror.. Mossad agents filming the drama amid “evident Jewbilation,” and Put Options on airline stocks, that made hundreds of millions traced to Mossad HQ in Yisrael, says Jews did it.

http://s60.radikal.ru/i169/1003/f7/5dbc426c4403.gif.. Cruise Missile at the Pentagon on 911.. http://s014.radikal.ru/i329/1102/51/ee7df9707ac5.gif.. Guided Missile at the WTC in New York on 911.

I similarly castigate all Persian, Iranian, Middle Eastern, Indonesian, and the Atalanta and Chicago False Moslem congregations in the United States, as unbelievers of the worst kind, for similarly failing to "cast truth," in a matter of such vital importance as illegal war!

Agriculture, writing, and the domestication of animals, all originated in the Tigris Euphrates region called Iraq, the tribes that have been located there since the time of Adam, are the Sunni.

The Shia are every one else, the Sunni are often don't do the manual chores, so they have been bringing in workers from other places for centuries, these workers do not usually attend Sunni mosques, which are most often built and maintained by a single extended family.

They usually attend to their religious affairs, in Mosques that are located in working class areas of the city, that have become known as Shia Mosques.

At no time has war or conflict between the two sectors of society, been permitted, either under secular law, or within the strictures of Islam, and all parties are aware, that murder is met with speedy and deadly retaliation, according to the instruction in the Koran.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shia/Sunni marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 22 yr old female, until last year I was not even sure what shia meant, but last year I fel in love with a shia from college, v both are madly in love and wish to spend our future together, my concern is not about shia beliefs or religion as I have done a detailed research on it and have...

What is da difference between shia and sunni [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know is the difference between sunni and shia because here wher I stay there are a lot of shias and I am a sunni And is matam allowed in islam if not then why do shias beat themselves.

Who is the perfect muslim SHIA or SUNNI? [ 6 Answers ]

I just want to know that who is the perfect muslim SHIA or SUNNI?

Sunni Shia marraiges [ 5 Answers ]

I am a Sunni girl and a Shia family proposed me but my parents are reluctant and don't want to marry with a Shia guy. They think that nikkah between Sunni and Shia is not allowed and their beliefs and practice are different. Can you please guide me that whether I can get marry with a Shia guy and...

View more questions Search