Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Melron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 08:41 AM
    Are there any programs to help people with MS in getting their medications?
    I have MS and I don't collect disability yet. I still work a little but feel that I am going to be quitting very soon. Are there any progrms that will help with medications such as copaxone injections? I understand that it can take at least a year or more to get disability. This is my main concern . Any help would be appeciated.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 8, 2011, 09:00 AM

Check with a social services agency or social worker in your area. There may be a program in your township, the city, or the county that would cover some (or all?) of this. A church group or a local organization might adopt you. (This is when you can get creative looking for help!) Also, check with the reference desk at your public library for ideas.

Let us know how it's going.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I send Emails and such to multiple people with their website [ 10 Answers ]

How would I send an Email(s), I've received to multiple people Ex; such and such to... @.. such and such@.. such and such@... and so on?

Why do jewish people cover their head [ 7 Answers ]

Why do most jewish people I see cover their heads? Also can you tell me what the different coverings are and what they mean.

How to change rar programs into zip programs [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to ask how can I change the rar files into a zip files in my PC and then move then to my phone because my phone is not accepting any rar file and I would like to download some programs as the unidictionary and a recorder without peeb so please help meeeeeeeee.

I like these to guys their cuzions [ 3 Answers ]

I like these to guy c and d ( I won't say thiere full names). I first liked d and told my friend s. Wich I shoundnt of because when I talk about a guy she falls for him to.So I go onlike d then my other friends start like him also I decide the okay ill stop because I'm a good friened . Then I start...

Is their a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Is their a lot male people who go into this area?

View more questions Search