Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laura402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 07:42 AM
    What is my ex girlfriend thinking? Could she be thinking about me and what we've lost
    So here's the deal, a little more than a year ago I met this girl. Our chemistry was so fricken intense. We started seeing each other, things felt awesome when we were together. If I were to imagine my perfect love, it would be her. We loved the same music (which is underground and hard to find), we balanced each other, we were so attracted to each other mentally, emotionally and physically. She actually felt our connection as strong as I did and I know that because she gave me a ring that her father gave to her mother when they were dating. We were really alike, but different enough to make things interesting.

Anyway it didn't last long only because back then I was really really depressed and lost in my life, and I just freaked out for some reason I guess because I have never felt something that strong before. I said some things I truly regret. We stopped it, and she took her ring back but she told me we could go for coffee or something in the future.

Since then I have been working on myself, trying to be positive and make myself a better person. Not to get her back, but more because I feel I needed to change and I have made so much progress. We had no contact for a long time, and we both went on seeing other people. I saw about 3 people after, 2 of them were somewhat serious. I seriously was over her I didn't even think about her for a while until lately, this past week she's been on my mind and I can't get her out. I texted her, we talked a little bit. I apologized for how I acted, asked her how she was, and asked if she would still want to hang out. She said she was busy with midterms and finding a place to live. Other than that we don't text and haven't really since. Do you think she's thinking about me? Do you think she cares anymore? What do you think and what advice do you have for me? Sorry that it's long :/
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2011, 07:57 AM

It's great that you have worked on yourself and for all the right reasons.

As for your ex I think you let her stay in the past,she seems to have moved on and I think you almost have too.

Some things aren't meant to be but we go on to bigger and better things.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2011, 08:13 AM

Keep moving on.

You shared something great,and now its over,its been over for quite a while, no point mulling over dry bones.

Good for you for making the self improvements, you're a different person now,perhaps so is she.

Look forwards not backwards.
    summer_girl Posts: 146, Reputation: 48

Mar 8, 2011, 08:32 AM
    She's just not that into you. I know this because she isn't calling or texting you. Probably on some level, you know it, too.

It's good that you got yourself in a better place emotionally, and had some closure to be able to apologize for your words.

Here's to new love, hopefully very soon.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 8, 2011, 11:40 AM

Doesn't matter what she is thinking, keep improving yourself and focus on build a life that makes you happy, with friends and activities that you enjoy, because even though she is busy now with her own thing, you never know what the future options and opportunities will be.

You were stuck once, don't get stuck again. Just keep doing your own thing and love every minute.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Mar 8, 2011, 02:19 PM
    Improvement on yourself is the best, keep it up. Don't worry about her, everyone relapses on memory lane every once in a while just go with it. I am currently engaged with a lady that I am in love with and last week I was thinking about an ex. Remember everything, focus on the positives, forgive the negatives, and find someone that wants to be with you now!

Good luck,

Javi
    tRAfalgar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2011, 04:05 AM
    I don't think she cares anymore because she would be messaging you since that day. I think you should keep moving ahead. I guess I'm just thinking about it from S.r's point of view. If she read this, you know.

Mar 31, 2011, 10:39 PM
    S.R comes to mind doesn't she? She SHOULD!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 31, 2011, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tRAfalgar View Post
    S.R comes to mind doesnt she? she SHOULD!
    S.R. Is this someone we're supposed to know?

Apr 1, 2011, 12:08 AM
    I wish shed answer but I doubt she'll check these. I hope she gets a good scare and smartens up like she should have years ago..
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 1, 2011, 12:38 AM
    i wish shed answer but i doubt she'll check these. i hope she gets a good scare and smartens up like she should have years ago..
    Are you threatening someone that's on this site? Another member?

Apr 1, 2011, 03:31 AM
    Nope
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2011, 03:46 AM
    S.R comes to mind doesnt she? she SHOULD!
    Who's S.R??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is My Girlfriend thinking about going BI? [ 6 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for 9 months and all the sudden while she was at the gym she met this girl. And now all she talks about is how this "girl" listens to her, how they "connected" and even that the thought about kissing her passed through her mind. I told her is normal to think...

Can't stop thinking about my ex-girlfriend! [ 5 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and I had a 5 year relationship 3 years ago and I can't stop thinking about her as much as I try! We grew up together and we really had love in our relationship! Then for compulsory reasons we had to be in a distance because she had to go for studies in an other country! I...

Ex girlfriend cheated on me-been 5 months NC and still thinking about her. [ 14 Answers ]

I know you're all going to say I'm crazy, but my ex girlfriend cheated on me and I still want her back! I always liked this girl. After many years of friendship we hooked up. She suffers from depression and so at times things weren't always easy, but we got on great most of the time. At first, I...

What is my girlfriend/ex girlfriend thinking? Will she realize what she's lost? [ 44 Answers ]

All right, before I start let me just say that I have been dating this girl for 3 years, ever since we graduated from high school. Background info: We met in high school, I really never knew her up until my senior year. We're both the same age and she sat beside me in class because she taught I...

View more questions Search