Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fahadsiddiqui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 11:41 PM
    Intercourse with wife in islam
    Asalam Aliakum
    Brother Zakir I would soon be married so I would like to know the correct way of how to have intercourse with wife for the first time?
    Please help.

Allahafiz
    masterevil1990 Posts: 75, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2011, 12:10 AM
    Slow and sensual... woo her... make her heart melt... and honestly... use your finger and loosen her
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2011, 05:30 PM
    Comment on masterevil1990's post
    I don`t like your name, but your reply is not in contradiction with Islam, unless `woo her` means something inapropriate. In any case when you discuss sex with muslims, you should try to be more discreet. Thank you.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 17, 2011, 06:29 PM
    Wa `aleikumus-Salaam. I don`t know why you are asking Zakir, because this isn`t his answering forum. All kinds of people are giving replies hear. Anyway, when you get close to her, hug her, kiss her, licking each others fingers when you eat, even sucking her tonque it`s all from Sunnah according to my understanding and Allaah knows best, and sleeping next to her without clothes is Sunnah.
    And everything basically is allowed, as Allaah said: "Fa-tuu Harthakum annaa shi-tum", which means more or less "Enter your tilths however you please", and "wa qaddimuu li-anfusikum", which has been explained as meaning to do good before death, but my firm opinion is that in this Verse as it`s in context to entering upon your wife and having sex with her that it may refer to foreplay and generally to let her know beforehand if you`re coming to see her, so she can prepare and beautify herself for you. And Allaah knows best. See: Al-Baqarah:223. The exception is that anal sex is forbidden by Rasuul -sAaws- who has cursed those who do it, and he -sAaws- taught also that it is similar to homosexuality. And all those Hadiiths as evidence are not with me right now, I`m sorry. Anyway it`s Haraam. And intercourse when the woman has menses is Haraam -see: Al-Baqarah:222- but being close to her is not what is forbidden in the Ayah, only intercourse. There is also an opinion that oral sex (to touch to genital area with ones mouth) would be wrong because the same mouth is used for reciting Quran, but I disagree with that opinion, and you may take it or leave it because it`s ijtihaad, not Revelation, and if it wasn`t forbidden by Nabii -sAaws- then there is no need to forbid it.
    The important thing is when you are married and you see her, then there is a du`a for that (you touch her forehead with your right hands palm and say: "Allaahumma innii asaluka khairahaa wa khaira maa jabaltahaa `aleih, wa a`uuthu Bika min sharrihaa wa sharri maa jabaltahaa aleih"), and there is a du`aa you and her should remember to say every time before you have sex: "Bismillaah. Allaahumma jannibnaa ash-Shaitaana wa janniba ash-Shaitaana maa razaqtanaa" - if you do these, then your marriage will be safe from a lot of evil. And try to remember every morning (after fajr) and evening (maqhrib) to read three times the last three Surah:s, because they are sufficient to protect against all evil. You will find these athkaar and du`aas with their meaning, and much more good ways to protect yourself by remembering Allaah from the book Hisnul-muslim (http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/fortress_of_the_muslim.pdf).
    And Nabii -sAaws- said: "Inna Allaaha Rafiiqun juHibbu ar-rifq" (Verily, Allaah is kind and gentle, He loves kindness."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is anal sex allowed in islam between husband and wife? [ 25 Answers ]

As salamualaikum sir, I am a sunni muslim from imam hanafi group. I got married 2 months back and have been sharing bed with my husband quite comfortably. But recently my husband has asked me to practice anal intercourse... to which I showed complete reluctance by saying that its not allowed in...

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

In islam sex allow this ex wife [ 1 Answers ]

Can a ex- husband or ex-wife share bed after divorce ? Please give me answer I am meeting my ex-wife she is American we are going to see each other after one year and we want to share bed and do sex ?

View more questions Search