Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amh182 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 08:50 PM
    Heating and air condition
    Humming noise from the transformer

Check out some similar questions!

Heating and air condition unit rattleing when it comes on? [ 0 Answers ]

Once it is on for a little bit the rattleing quiets down and it is coming from fan on the inside

Why my heat won't go off on my heating and air condition system [ 1 Answers ]

I've turned there thermastat off completely and the coils in on the system still gets hot. The only way to cool the coils is to turn the fan on or turn yhe air condition on.

Ruud heating air condition system troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Ihave replace ablower motor from a gas heater to electric heat the gas blower come from a ruud made in aug. 1996 I would some help on how to have the heating elements come on then the blower working off the thermostat now I do it with the breakers Ineed to know how I get elements to work ...

Adding Heating / Air Condition to 200 sf ft. Addition [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am in the process of redoing a 200 sq. ft. space behind my detached garage. The room is approximately 40 ft. from the main house. All the walls are down to studs. The idea is for the room to be a bedroom / bathroom for house guests to stay in -- meaning it will get occasional use (no...

Heating & Air Condition (Honeywell RTH230B) [ 9 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how to install a Honeywell thermostat to a Janitrol unit?. confused I see a total of 7 wires(blk,red,yellow,green,what,brwn,orang)... Where do I start?:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.