Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Death124512 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 07:34 PM
    Why does my heart hurt?
    Sometimes, when I run up the stairs or even walk a little, I feel my heart hurting in my chest, but not as much as I can't cope with it, and it lasts about 5 min, then goes away. This usually happens at night or after I drink some pop. I'm a 13 year old male, and I really have no clue what to do and I really don't want to worry my parents.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my heart hurt? [ 2 Answers ]

For those of you young teenagers like me, that feel sometimes that their chest hurts when they breathe in or your heart get a sudden stabbing feeling; or if you get blackouts when you stand up that make you fall down without feeling it; if you also hear a ringing noise when you are blacking out; I...

Why does my heart hurt? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old girl 130 pounds who has started to walk/run in the past month. I'll explain my problem as best I can. I feel this semi sharp pain that starts either at my heart or near it and then it goes down the left side of my body slowly like a crowd doing the wave and then starts all over...

Why does my heart hurt [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14. My problems started about a month ago. During Health Class. My Teacher was discussing what happens during a stroke. That's when the problem struck. She Told us all that to test when somebody was having a stroke, you should ask them to try to smile if you think they are. Ever since then I...

Why does my heart hurt sometimes. [ 9 Answers ]

Hiii, Umm... sometimes my heart hurts, And I have no clue why... Sometimes during the night it randomly hurts... that's when it occurs most but sometimes occurs during the day too... and like sometimes when I breathe in my heart hurts! It's insane seriously... and like... sometimes my chest hurts...

Why does my heart hurt? [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes (usually in the evening) I get heart pains. It feels like heartburn but without the burning like something is squeezing the inside of my upper chest and it spreads throughout my right arm. It doesn't necessarily hurt to breath but it hurts to talk and sometimes move. It started a few...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.