Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 3, 2011, 09:01 AM
    LDS
    If Joseph Smith was told by the "angel" that all Christian denominations were wrong and that HE was to start the REAL church... why do they still accept the Christian bible was authoritative?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 7, 2011, 07:25 PM

I am sorry, assuming this a valid question at the last post and the experts and other posters who stole the thread and for the many that insulted the LDS.

The LDS along with other faiths and christian denominations will not be insulted on the Christian forum.
    They are and will be considered part of the Christian faith as far as this area is considered.

We do not insult Muslims in the Islam area, and we don't insult other christians on the christian forum.
    You or your faith may not view them as christian, but they are as for as a over all view.

The thread that was stolen, has been deleted since it violated so many rules I could not even begin to think of where to correct it.
    dwashbur Posts: 1,456, Reputation: 175
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2011, 09:26 PM

I apologize for my part in the hijack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

LDS harassment. [ 35 Answers ]

Okay I am at my wits end. I was baptised as a mormon at age 9 or 10 because that is what my mother( the hypocrite) wanted. I was forced to go to church as a child even though at that age I had no real concept of the religion. As I grew up and got married and discovered what the religion was all...

LDS Gods and universes? [ 19 Answers ]

What do the LDS's mean when they say that the biblical God was once a man who was exalted and given his own universe? According to them--who gave the biblical God that universe and who exhaltwed him. Another god?

I need an answer from a LDS [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, My story is a long one, so bear with me please, I promise there is a question here. When I was a teen ager, I began dating a young man who is Mormon. I am not. From the first moment we met, we had an unusual connection. It's like we had known each other forever. We never ran out of...

View more questions Search