Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mulattomama Posts: 36, Reputation: 7

Mar 7, 2011, 12:07 PM
    In Chicago: Has anyone used Hynosis for fears or weightloss?
    I'm located in Chicagoland and I'm wondering about any experience you may have had with using hypnosis for weightloss or to alleviate fears in your life. Any experiences would be appreciated as well as names of the place/doctor you went to. Also, how much does it cost? How many sessions did you have to go to?

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

How can I let go of my fears [ 3 Answers ]

When I was a freshman I meet this wonderful guy who I didn't actually gave him a chances to tell him how I feel and I told him so many lies about me that when I try to tell him how much I love him it was too late.. And now that I am a senior I feel like I need to speak to him about my feelings for...

Why is the University of Chicago blocking access to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge? [ 33 Answers ]

See this interesting article by Stanley Kurtz in National Review Online: Stanley Kurtz on Barack Obama, Bill Ayers & Chicago Annenberg Challenge on National Review Online "When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured...

How do you overcome fears? [ 5 Answers ]

My cousin is afraid to leave his mother and spend the night with others. What should he do? If you have any ideas of what he should do to overcome his fear please respond back ASAP!

Interviewing Fears [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in retail management for over 7yrs, I am now looking for a job and of course Going on interviews. I fear them so much, because I don't do a good job at articulating my Skills an abilities, I am confident in my abilities and feel I can manage any establishment. I feel that my lack of...

My fears are getting in the way of me of having my crush [ 3 Answers ]

So here is the scoop. I have never really dated before and have liked this guy for a while. I am pretty positive that he likes me too. I have given him signals and then he pursued but then I just shut down. I can't even look at him in the eyes and when I am around him I feel like I am holding my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.