Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Giant127 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 11:36 AM
    If I'm 18 and she is 16 and pregnant what can we do because she don't fell safe there?
    I'm 18 and she's 16 and we both love each other and we want to be togeter for ever but we don't know what her granma will do or say and she don't want 2 live there *** help ASAP!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 7, 2011, 02:41 PM

Somebody better tell the responsible adult what's going on!! ASAP!!

WHAT YOU THOUGHT I WOULD SAY MOVE IN? HELL NO, THEN THE COPS GET INVOLVED!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 7, 2011, 03:46 PM

First, it is possible her parents, or guardian can have you arrested for statutory rape. This depends on where she lives.

Second, at 16, she will need parental/guardian permission to marry or leave the home.

So she needs to talk to granma or whoever is responsible for her NOW!
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Mar 14, 2011, 04:56 PM
    There is noting you can legally do. IF she is living in an unsafe situation, contact DCS or talk to a school counselor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 06:09 PM

Yes her family will be mad, I bet your family was not really thrilled either, but her family see you gone in a year or two, and her alone, without finishing high school raising a child.

So you be there for her, start planing on how to be a father for your child. And start making plans for her that include her family.

If she is really ( really) in danger, she should call social services, ( children service or other department)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fell for my co-worker but I don't think he likes me! [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, Ive worked for the same company for the last three years, and one of the girls I work with and I became friends. At the time she was dating this guy who worked with us at the time. About a year and a half later she quit to work at the airport, while he stayed on at the place where I work. The...

Pregnant after mirena fell out [ 6 Answers ]

Ok almost a month ago, my mirena fell out. I bled like the day after for a few days. I think that was my period:confused: I have had unprotected sex :rolleyes: this past month after it fell out. My period, if that three day thing was my period, should be in like a week. I have been feeling queasy,...

Is my safebox as safe, I don't think so [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible that someone from my own bank would open my safebox and steal all of my jewellery? That's exactly what happened to me.:mad::confused:::mad:

Condom fell off could she be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex the other day the condom fell off and we didn't notice until a few min later. I didn't ejaculate in her . Actually I didn't at all after finding out that it had come off . She says that her period is due to start in about 5 days from when it happened . We decided not to do the morning...

View more questions Search