Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ceacle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 10:26 AM
    Alien movie
    I don't remember much but I do remember it took place in the woods there was a diner and cabin, this alien would throw a disk thing and ut would start sucking on the person.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2011, 12:47 PM

Sounds like the ever-popular Without Warning with Jack Palance.
    Tetraforce Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 01:08 PM

Except for taking place in the woods, sounds a lot like "I Come in Peace" (1990) also know as "Dark Angel". Which the Alien would throw a disk that would kill people, but he would inject them with drugs and then suck out the chemicals the person produced out of their body.

I Come in Peace (1990) - IMDb
    Ceacle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 01:36 PM
    Yep that's it without warning! Wow I have been looking for that fir awhile now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's alien movie and seal movie [ 5 Answers ]

1. I used to watch this alien movie when I was little. It had like 4 or so aliens that wore regular clothes and spoke english. Its around halloween time in the movie. A few kids help the aliens try to get back home, I think someone found their ship and took it. I remember a scene where this old...

Alien movie name? [ 1 Answers ]

OK this movie was made in the 80s or 90s it has 4 little green men it starts by them crash landing in a corn silo and a cop is sitting on the side of the road with radar and the speed say like 20000 miles and hr or something then later they get mistaken for trick or treaters and the kids try to...

Alien movie [ 5 Answers ]

I'm also looking for an alien 80s movie. I saw this a couple of times when I was kid but I only saw portions of it. This movie is sort of an alien adventure movie. The boy was somewhat abducted by aliens and then went back to earth only to realize his parents had gone older and his baby brother...

Another Alien Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

When I was younger I watched this movie about an alien. I really don't remember too much about it, but I know the movie wasn't a HORROR movie. The only characters I remember in the movie was a white guy, a mother alien, and a baby alien. The mother alien died given birth to her child, and the white...

Alien movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie that has a teacher and she is an alien. A little boy is in her classroom and witnesses her eating one of the science projects frogs. Then there was a time when the boy went into a cave with an adult and they saw his teacher as an alien with other people. Can...

View more questions Search