Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2004, 11:43 AM
    What can I do?
    Hi, I want to sleep with my long term boyfriend, so have got 3mths worth of the pill from the doctor. However the doctor has said to take the pill on the first day of my period. However the problem is that my period is due on 1st July, and I go on holiday on 3rd July, and really don't want to be on then. When I take it, will it mean that my period stops on that day? Or does it continue for that week?
    Also, if I took it rite now would it still work? And prevent me coming on in July? Thanks for your help xxx
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2004, 01:31 AM
    Re: What can I do?
    Hi there

I think the Doctor knows what he or she is talking about. The problem with us patients is we take theswe things into our own hands and then afterwards we wonder whether the doctor knows what he is talking about when the medication does not work in our favour.

Listen to the Doctor and do nmot take these matters into you own hands.. I Think he knows what he is talking about.

Also just keep in mind that the pill is only 80% effective so think very carefully

Regards
    Peanuts
    alicka Posts: 110, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2004, 10:56 PM
    Re: What can I do?
    G'day,

Hav you thought of using a chick rubber? And making the guy wear a franger too would be safer.

It should tell you on the box whether you should take them the day after or before!

Regards~ ;D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search