Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ebonymnw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 11:24 PM
    Bryant 340aav Code 24/blown fuses
    Hey, everyone.
    I am planning to write resumes and I don't know which format of resume could be better for a HR to read? Word? PDF? Or JPEG?
    Seems Lots of companies now they are using ATS (Applicant Tracking System) to Filter CVs. Most resumes are transferred to the format' txt. 'or maybe some other formats. And this could easily turn out lots of dis-ordered symbols in the resume which can be hardly read.
    Some people suggested " txt." But I don't think it's the best way to get read and appear to be attractive.
    I see a PDF resume or Picture format could be more easier to read . But its hard to decide.
    Which format do the companies like best? Will they refused the Different Formats?
    What Can I do? To make it look better without strange symbols and can get found easier ?
    Please Help. :)
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2011, 02:59 PM
    The fuse is on the PC board and is open. After you replace it, it may still be necessary to find out why it blew.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2002 hyundai sonata blown fuses [ 1 Answers ]

The fuse for the dashboard lights/right rear tail light keeps blowing. What is the cause?

2000 camry fuses re-blown [ 5 Answers ]

Was driving my 2000 Camry 4cyl this morning and the dash gauges stopped working. I pulled over, replaced the blown fuse for windows, etc. When I went to start the car again, the battery was dead. I jumped the car and drove home, same fuse blew again on the way home. When I turned the car off at...

100amp blown fuses [ 3 Answers ]

I am having a problem with blown fuses,restaurant has a 100 amp box just for a/c units But recently of the heat the fuses blown once all the a/v are on. Last year we have the same units but we did not have any problems at all.

Blown fuses [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 02 chevy silverado hd 4wd 6.6L.it keeps blowing fuses to the right turn signal,brake,and hazard lights. The left turn signal works fine as well as the running lights.all the bulbs are good and there don't seem to be any broken or frayed wires so how are these connected?

Blown Fuses [ 3 Answers ]

Keep blowing fuel pump fuses and already changed the fuel pump relay, didn't solve the problem. 1995 Chevrolet Lumina 6.1 Car

View more questions Search