Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonerack Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 09:50 PM
    Live Action/Pupperty Children's TV show from th 90's
    I have been scouring the internet for an answer to my question but I can't seem to find one but I am still hoping.

Anyway I don't remember much from the show beside it using live action characters with puppets. I remember it being about a sister and brother and how they find this necklace(maybe at their grandmothers house) with a green gem in the center. On the necklace there was a dial that when turned it would transport them to another world with a monster that they befriended & help along with his monster friends against a witch/wizard and his minions? Thinking back it's almost reminds me of a cross between "The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe"(for the story) & something Jim Henson would have create(for the puppets used).

Well any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 6, 2011, 10:07 PM

The Argon Quest
    bonerack Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 10:23 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Wow, that is the exact TV show I was trying to remember. Thanks very much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a Late 80s/ Early 90s Live Action Children's Show. I could have been for all ages, but I remember it had American actors, but I watched it on a British children's channel. I took place in what looked like the future. It feature a brother and sister. The boy looked a lot like...

Live Action/Pupperty Children's TV show from th 90's [ 0 Answers ]

I have been scouring the internet for an answer to my question but I can't seem to find one but I am still hoping. Anyway I don't remember much from the show beside it using live action characters with puppets. I remember it being about a sister and brother and how they find this necklace(maybe...

Early 80's children's live action show [ 7 Answers ]

There is a show I remember seeing once when I was 5, it must have been 1983 or 84. All I remember is it was a live action kids show, not a cartoon, where grown men were in like butterfly costumes including tights. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Children's TV show live action [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a show where a green friendly monster and a women used to plant magic beans? I can't remember much else as I was young probably 80's. Greensleeves comes to mind but I don't know if this has anything to do with it.

View more questions Search