Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    macsam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Frigidaire Dishwasher Issue
    A plastic lid fell on my heating coil during a wash cycle. Now my heating coil is white and slightly smells. Do you think it needs replaced? Any thoughts. Just not sure what to do.

Thanks!:confused:
    cenexgirl Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 29, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by macsam
    A plastic lid fell on my heating coil during a wash cycle. Now my heating coil is white in color and slightly smells. Do you think it needs replaced? Any thoughts. Just not sure what to do.

Thanks!:confused:
    Been there too. After a few cycles it will go away. You could try running an empty load with a cup of bleach in the machine. Set it on the bottom rack facing up so it overflows as the machine is running.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know who the bran name maker of Frigidaire appliances might be and whether they're any good, reliable etc, etc? Thanks for any info, Kae

Frigidaire Dishwasher Lights Flashing [ 2 Answers ]

My Frigidaire Dishwasher model # FDB989RCS0 won't run. Has all of the following lights flashing: Sensing, Washing, Drying, Sanitized, Clean. ANy ideas on what this indicates is wrong ? Thanks

600 Series Frigidaire Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

My dishwasher fills with water but want agitate the water.thank you

Frigidaire [ 1 Answers ]

Dryer making sqeeky noises

Carrier vs. Frigidaire? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a few quotes from some a/c companies to put a new system in my house because my current system is 20+ years old and is working against me at this point. I have propane heat and want to get electric because of the rising gas prices. The total sq. footage is approx 2600... the two estimates...

View more questions Search