Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mowgli99 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 08:59 AM
    UK to US for Indian
    I am an Indian and studying MBA in UK. I want to go to USA. This is my dream. Can any one tell me the possibilities that I have to go US from UK. I applied for visiting visa but got rejected on last christmas :'( *** help me to get my dream come true. Plzzzzz.

Note: I do not want to settle in USA. I will come back to India after 1 or 2yrs.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2011, 09:02 AM

Why was your visa application rejected?

There is no magic formula to entering the US. You file out the appropriate papers with accurate info and then wait -

Mar 6, 2011, 09:06 AM
    I did that. They said, as an international student u should not ask for visiting visa. And asked me to try after getting into job :( and she said she is not sure even then.

Mar 6, 2011, 09:07 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I did that. They said, as an international student u should not ask for visiting visa. And asked me to try after getting into job and she said she is not sure even then
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2011, 09:12 AM

Who are "they" and "she" as in "they said" and "she said"?

Mar 6, 2011, 09:22 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Embassy and interviewer (in embassy office)
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2011, 09:24 AM

All right, now I understand. Would you come to the US as a student (which happens frequently) or are you coming "here" to work?

Or some of both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm part indian and I was wondering how much indian do I have to be to qualify for th [ 12 Answers ]

Sorry if the question is compicated I don't know what they call it when the idians get paid.

Indian givers [ 3 Answers ]

I have a best friend that owes me and when she gives me something she always take most of it back or all of it back. It mainly have to do with her boyfriend. She give her boyfriend the world and he always owes her and she always owes me. If she owes me something she would give it to me but then if...

View more questions Search