Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gymbrat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 05:07 PM
    find pi in gymnastics
    Investigate where pi can be found or when it can be used in a favorite sport or hobby (was thinking gymastics) 7th grade
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2011, 05:37 PM

Huh?

This is a question and answer site. What is your question exactly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too old for gymnastics? [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I would really like to get involved in gymnastics. Is 20 too old? I can do a bridge either starting from the ground or standing and putting only one hand on the ground, but that is about the limit of my flexibility right now. I can also do forward rolls and the backward...

Gymnastics help [ 1 Answers ]

I take tumbling classes at an all star gym but they say I am so close to getting my back handspring.. and I feel like I am but they keep telling me to be mmore aggressive and when I do it to snap my legs down right after the handstand... I just wanted to know if there was any other ways to help...

Help with gymnastics [ 3 Answers ]

Dear people reading this, I have some questions about gymnastics.I'm just starting and I need help on how to prepare myself for cartwheels,roundoffs and backhandspring before going to a teacher.Pleeezzzzzzzzzz help me Love addy

Too Old for Gymnastics? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16, to turn 17 in a couple of weeks. I took gymnastics for about 3 years a long time ago (when I was 10-13 years old) and then quit. I was wondering if there was any chance of me being able to go back to the sport.. or is it too late?

Gymnastics [ 4 Answers ]

How many girls age 13 will compete Level 7 in California this season?

View more questions Search