Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anyadvice Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 11:29 AM
    Recent comments on biting mites
    Has anyone found a solution for eradicating these biting mites from one's computers and TV? Suffering in Colorado
    mightybrave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 05:30 AM
    Burn incense so the smoke goes into the vents, wipe the keyboard down several times a day with alcohol-based wet wipes, including cables, use eucalyptus oil on the table, just don't give up !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Biting mites [ 31 Answers ]

I need info from anyone who has had to deal with biting mites on their body and in their home.. I think they are called 'Black Pepper mites'... Help

Pepper Mites have taken over, help! [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone notice that these pepper mites leave a fowl order as well that takes your breath? That is how I know I came across some I didn't see. I notice they form (sometimes you can find it) a cluster. They will do so on your pets too. You have to notice the black dot on something and is...

Help with microscopic biting bugs or mites [ 12 Answers ]

I have been living with a mite problem for the last 15yrs. It started when I had two cats and I found that I started to itch whenever they were near me. I initially thought that I might have developed an allergy to them, so a friend decided to have them for a few weeks but I still continued to itch...

Invisible biting mites and collodial silver [ 7 Answers ]

Someone started taking collodial silver and was able to get the mites off and out of their body. I needed to know more about this. Thank you, bobbie

View more questions Search