Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SSaunders Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 01:18 AM
    I can't remember the name of this 80's kids movie... Help?
    So this has been bugging me for awhile.All I really remember is that it is animated and it is not the little prince or the last unicorn but similar. I remember a girl with windblown hair either in a ship or watching it go by and she was sad. There was a bit of journeying involved in the plot. Anyone have any iseas? Thanks
    Velasa Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 01:05 AM

Can you remember anything at all else about it? I'd like to think I'm good with cartoons from the era but that's very vauge. Did she have companions, how many and what were they? Stuff like that could really help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids trying to remember movie [ 2 Answers ]

My kids are trying to recall a movie that goes something like this?? A pig was trying to find his mom in a tree house with a dungeon and a spiral staircase. They also came up with the following thoughts about the movie: whale, round house, ice rink, library, spells, witch, forest. Sounds...

Trying to remember the name of a great 80's mystery movie [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger, there was a movie that was on HBO about a man writing a novel about a famous screen actress who threw herself in front of a train. The end of the movie reveals that the actress had been using her daughter to impersonate her and it was the daughter who actually killed herself....

Please help! I can't remember this children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember

Kids movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I'm going crazy! There is this movie my sister and I used to watch when we were little, but I can't remember what it's called. I remember it takes place on the ocean during a couple of kid's summer vacation. They are looking for a "treasure" that's really the bell from a sunken ship or...

I can't remember an 80's kids film title ? [ 2 Answers ]

I was wanting my kids to see a film I enjoyed as a child but can't remember its name It was about a furry green monster that could turn invisible lived in a young boys tree house The monsters name was something like swashbucket I think, it was nearly 20 years since I last saw it and...

View more questions Search