Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kritvarma Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 09:26 AM
    Green card
    My wife travelled to India on US green card in October 2010 and wishes to return in May 2011 (7 months outside US) due to some unforeseen reasons. Will she be allowed to enter US? She did not apply for re-entry permit before leaving. The company I'm working for had sponsored the green card for me and my wife.
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Igot married to green card holder girl how could I get a green card? [ 3 Answers ]

I got married to green card holder girl of usa, how could I get a green card?

After getting green card on L1, how can I apply green card for my spouse [ 1 Answers ]

I have applies for L1 which is approved and now I am planning to apply for green card, living here in U.S with my children, my lawyer suggest me not apply I-129F for my spouse due to some complications, he also suggested me to get the green card for myself first and then he will apply my spouse...

Conditional green card needing a divorce. Will the green card be lost? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a conditional green card by marriage in good faith. My wife(my petitioner) and I were only together for 2 months after marriage since she has to go to rehab for drug control.She has a boyfriend before who was into drugs and was controlling her that is why she was sent to rehab.Up to this...

Can my green permanent green card be revoke [ 1 Answers ]

I am married to my wife for five years. After three years of marriage file for my green cad . I got my premanant green card in march of 2009. I have a child outside of marriage and my wife found out. She put me out the house and said she is going to revoke .

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search