Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    subhi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2011, 01:47 AM
    No news from my boyfriend
    Hi,I have been in a long distance relationship since 2009.He was very nice.he is in Facebook too.But this time he supposed to come to India I was not present or my phone was not working for two days when he supposed to come.But now I don't even know he came to India or not.He stopped opening Facebook.. or his phone is not working.its really more than 1month I have no contact with him.He is in Melbourne.Now I'm worried what happnd to him because in Australia some disaster had happnd last month... so plzz help me out...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 5, 2011, 02:59 AM

I don't know what you think we can do. Without a name it would be impossible to find him. Australia is a big place.

Does he have any relatives in Australia? Have you tried contacting them? What about friends, or his employer?

Maybe try contacting someone else on his Facebook, ask if they know where he is.
    ajstone Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2011, 06:04 AM
    The incident you are referring to occurred in Christchurch, New Zealand, not Australia. Part of the same continent but a different country.

I think that all you can do really is message him or one of his closer friends on Facebook, saying how he can contact you, and to please get in touch as you are worried for his wellbeing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this IN the news much? [ 2 Answers ]

Coast to coast had this on a little over a week ago and said it hadn't been in the news yet. They said that the FBI and the local police are not taking it serious and want to write it all off as suicide. I did hear it on another program once and they said that some of the college students are now...

Where do you get your NEWS [ 21 Answers ]

If you're only getting your news from TV, you're not getting any News; 90% of what you are getting is grey propaganda. It started with Clinton, and Bush has made it into a fine art. Video news releases - SourceWatch

No News [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I have been dating this guy for about three weeks now and this past week I went out of town and since then I have not heard from the guy. I called him Sunday and left a short message, but other than that I have not had contact with him since last Wednesday. His birthday is coming up on the...

Good news or bad news are these doctors of their rocker? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, well I went to the doctor today concerning my miscarriage last week. Some of you may have read my post about having discharge and why the bleeding stopped (after only 3-4 days), well it turns out I am one of those women who can pass everything in 4 days. I have had an ultrasound...

No news from my boyfriend from Iraq [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! Can somebody help me to found some info about my boyfriend in Iraq. I have no information about him for more than one month from 09 may 2003. He is US citizen, Anatoly Dukhovny , 47 years old, was sent to Iraq(Um-Kasr) from San Diego. Thanks in advance... Lielechka

View more questions Search