Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marbustos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 01:01 PM
    When fingerprinted for a job are prints stored or just compared?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 4, 2011, 01:22 PM

There would be more use for them stored for future reference. It is the best ID they can take. They will then go into a database. No one has your exact fingerprints. It is like your signature.

Tick
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 4, 2011, 01:32 PM

Mine were taken back in the late 1960s. I was told they would be kept on file forever.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2011, 01:43 PM

I keep my employees' fingerprint and a copy of their driver license on file.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 4, 2011, 02:42 PM

Mine were never taken although for my job I have to have a background check every year. I guess we are all a little tighter up here with that sort of discipline :) and there are more ways of tracing miscreants through the RCMP. I do believe we have better drivers license laws here. Photos are required now. Don't know. What do you think ? I will have to change my avvy to something more suitable now. Damn.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting Fingerprinted for a job and I have a felony [ 24 Answers ]

I was convicted of 3rd degree Grand Larceny 31 years ago and I am about to get fingerprinted for a job here in Ny, will this show up?

Fingerprinted but released no expanation [ 2 Answers ]

In 1975 I was with a friend in a parked car smoking a joint. Cops arrested us and took us to jail. They took fingerprints. I was held about an hour. I was in the army at the time, holding a top secret clearance. Cops call my CO. Cops then let me go no questions asked. I don't know why they...

View more questions Search