Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Spud93 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 04:59 AM
    Could any one tell if I have this RNA non-coding maths right..
    A gene has 400000 base pairs including a large number of introns. The number of non-coding bases in the primary RNA product is 386000. What percentage of the primary RNA product consists of protein coding sequences?
    Is the correct answer 35%..
    AlisonD Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2011, 05:58 AM
    Still trying to get other people to do your S104 TMA questions for you, Spud?
    You seem to have moved from Hollywood in N Ireland to Bradford recently... in fact, since you were reported to OU. Not trying to hide because you know you are cheating, are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RNA product is 386000 what % of the primary RNA product consists of protein coding. [ 0 Answers ]

A gene has 400000 base pairs including a large number of introns. The number of non-coding bases in the primary RNA product is 386000. What percentage of the primary RNA product consists of protein coding sequences? I don't have much experience with this topic. Would 35% be any were near the...

Color coding on data line does not match jack color coding [ 1 Answers ]

Installing cat5 data standard blue/white-blue, green/white-green, orange/white-orange, and brown/white brown but the wall mount I purchased has black, yellow, white, green, blue, orange, brown, and green. What color line do I connect Where?

Hydrolysis of RNA in Acid [ 5 Answers ]

Can you please tell me how or what would be the reaction if you 10% of H2SO4on a test tube with RNA? BENEDICTS'S TEST On the first experiment, solid Na2CO3 will be place on the test tube with 10% of H2SO4 and RNA on it. Would you please tell me what would be the reaction that will happen? ...

Color coding on line does not match jack color coding [ 11 Answers ]

The line going into the old phone jack has orange, green, blue and 3 white wires in it. Bought a new jack at Radio Shack and the colors of the wires in the replacement jack are red, green, black and yellow. Verizon repair was at best, snotty in telling me "we cannot tell you how to do repairs...

What is the difference between hydrolyzed rna and unhydrolyze rna? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the difference between hydrolyzed rna and unhydrolyze rna using the following tests: Benedict's test,test for purine,test for pentose, and test for phosphate?

View more questions Search