Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexander2888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 02:01 AM
    My ex does not initiate communication..
    After a year of break up I texted him; he reponded fast texted and called and texted me if he can be any of help let him know.. I always initate communication but he doesn't.Does this mean he is just being nice and polite to me, or does he still have feelings for me?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2011, 04:05 AM

It means that he's done, and doesn't want anything to do with you. Why were you initiating contact with him?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 4, 2011, 03:25 PM

Why are you pressing him to renew contact with you? I don't think he is available for what you want and not contacting you is a nice hint you should heed to leave him alone.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

Mar 10, 2011, 12:41 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    ^agreed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I always have to initiate sex? [ 15 Answers ]

I am new to these forums but after hearing what LonelyMe was going through I had to say something. I am feeling the same way and I don't know what to do. We have only been together a year and I feel like I found the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. We are good friends and have lots...

Should I initiate an activity with Ex [ 68 Answers ]

I want to show my Ex that I am a fun and exciting person, just as I used to be before we got together. My question is this: should I ask him to go fishing with me? Shortly after starting our relationship, I never teased him or flirted with him. I realize that I should have been doing that all...

Data Communication, Evaluate the performance of communication [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like your help in the below question: Scenario Mr Paul Rainer sits in his office at Avon Cosmetics, in Salford Quays. Mr Rainer is Vice President of corporate MIS and his mind is moving to communications. His Enthusiasm is infectious and all the executives in the company...

How to initiate a conversation [ 12 Answers ]

I need a little advice and some opinions on this matter. I have been single for almost 5 months now, and although I am enjoying being single and recovering from a very serious relationship and difficult breakup, there are times I will see or meet a guy that I want to talk to, and maybe see where...

View more questions Search