Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TimmyC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Software Glitch
    We need a free Windows based program to convert excel tables to mySQL. Any suggestions?
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jan 19, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Hi Tim,
    I had a hard time finding a free program to accomplish this. Though here is a page that has what appears to be a free add-on for Excel to accomplish this task:

Free Download Addin Software: Excel MySQL Import Export And Convert, Advanced Folders Watch, 4TOPS Data Analysis for MS Access 2000, 4TOPS Data Analysis for MS Access XP And 03, VBAcodePrint97, Quick Templates for Outlook, Attachments Zip Compressor,

If not, here is a free, though admittedly rather complicated method to accomplish such:

WebThang Tutorials:How To Convert Access or Excel to MySQL

Hope this is of some help. Take care. :)
    ninjakevin6226 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 05:56 PM
    ninjakevin6226573 is always crafting artistic boats at the OK universe <a href="http://www.roblox.com/User.aspx?ID=8779556&userid=8779556&rbx_source=amb assador&rbx_medium=Direct&rbx_campaign=ambpro">ROB LOX</a>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Software [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn as much as I can about computers and how they work, I'm getting a little knowledge about computer hardware but totally in the dark when it comes to computer software. What is .txt .com .dll and all these files mean? And things like fat32 etc... etc... Thank you Ronnieca55

Old software [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a program called "sonia constructor" made by www.metafactor.com. It is used by hypnotherapists to construct relaxation- and hypnosis tapes. Unfortunately, the website as well as the email-adress are vanished. Is there nevertheless a way to get the program ?

Software [ 3 Answers ]

Hey according to you,, when you download kazaa,, is there any foolproof software or procedure to properly delete the lot of spy stuff which would be containing at the kazaa

Word 2000 glitch? [ 2 Answers ]

?? Cannot type in any document! Can anyone help me? So confused, program worked fine until now... pretzel :(

View more questions Search