Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    highpal888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 09:02 PM
    Trane furnace blinks 3 times
    Hi, my trane xr90 blinks 3times. I turn shut off the power and turn it on again and still it doesn't work. Can anybody help me it will be -22c tonight. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

6 blinks on my diagnostic light trane furnace [ 1 Answers ]

6 blinks on my diagnostic light

York furnace red LED blinks 4 times [ 0 Answers ]

York furnace will light, but blower never turns on and red LED on main board blinks 4 times. Is there an easy fix?

Trane XB LED blinks 5 times and blower won't stop running, but no heat. [ 8 Answers ]

Problem: Trane XB LED blinks 5 times and blower won't stop running, but no heat. Any ideas what the solution is? I am thinking some kind of fan control board. I can shut off power to the whole unit, but when I power back on I get the same problem. Blower runs with no heat. The thermostat can be...

Furnace do not truns on LED blinks three times [ 1 Answers ]

I have Goodman Furnace model GMT 090- 3B installed 3 years ago and it gives me constant problem I just changed Hot surface ignitor last week and it was working good and it again stop working and when I open the cover of furnace I can see there is a red LED light that blinks three times and stops...

Why does the furnace not work and LED blinks three times [ 2 Answers ]

Why does the furnace not work suddenly after one year and the LED blinks three times

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.