Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    julie_loc Posts: 52, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 3, 2011, 03:50 PM
    How do you write a complaint letter about internet freezing on the blackberry phone?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 04:01 PM

What do you mean how do you. You just write a letter stating what happened and say you aren't happy with it, but the problem is not unusual so they have probably heard it before. They are not doing it, if that is what you mean.

Tick
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2011, 04:25 PM
    Tickle,

You are wasting your time with this poster. He/she never add any additional information in their threads.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 05:42 PM

I love your mustache

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rewiring my phone jack so that I can have my phone on one and my internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting internet in my house and the phone co. said I had to rewirer the line in my bedroom so it would not mess with my other phone line how do I rewire it and do you have a pic I could go by

Sample Response Letter for a Foreclosure Complaint? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone... Does anyone have a sample letter to respond to a lenders foreclosure complaint? Thanks, searand

Foreclosure Complaint letter [ 1 Answers ]

I looking for a sample response letter to a summones complaint for foreclosure

Blackberry: do you need a bluetooth to use the internet?General blackberry info [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Im confused. I am interested in buying a Blackberry 7230 Smartphone or a blackberry 7290. The 7230 doesn't have a bluetooth but does have a web browser acccording to Amazon so can I still get the internet using my Wireless internet connection at home? I have never owned a blackberry...

Complaint letter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I would want to write an informationletter about a vendour who had not supply us proper material

View more questions Search