Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaavnm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 10:42 AM
    My gf's religion is change so how can I convince both parents?
    We are classmates and after 1yr we completing graduation and thinking of convincing our parents but I know it would be too difficult to convince them so help me out.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2011, 10:44 AM
    Need some more information... if the parents are devoted in their religion, it's unlikely they will change,being older.
    I imagine that they will say you are very young to make this kind of change in your life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 13, 2011, 02:33 PM

If you can't at least try, why even think of marriage?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Mar 13, 2011, 03:08 PM

Just curious, are you talking of graduation from High School or College.

That makes a very big difference.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I'm loving one boy since four years & he is also loving me from same time. Our parents are not ready for this marriage. I want 2 do marriage as soon as possible but my boyfriend told me wait for 2 yrs. We ll sure do that. But my parents are not ready to wait. So please give me suggestion on...

How to convince my parents/partner [ 4 Answers ]

I am hindu age 20.. I am in love with a guy aged 27 hindu, and he belongs to sc... we hv to face problem such as 1. age differnce 2. caste community 3. height and colour 4. status 5. profession and finanacial background.. He wants to do register marriage as early as possible since my parents are...

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I am 19 years old and my girlfriend is also 19 years old but 3 months older to me. We are in relationship for the past 9 months. I know it sounds less but we love each other very much and we wish to marry each other. We both are hindu. I am southindian and she is a gujarati. We both...

How to convince my parents to let me start dating [ 1 Answers ]

There is this boy I really like and I told my parents about him and they have met him. I really, really, really, really, REALLY, really like him and I know he really, really, REALLY likes me I I don't want to let him go. I have explained this to my parents and told them my reasons for me liking him...

How to convince my girlfriend parents [ 2 Answers ]

Actually this is very common questionhow can I want to convince my girlfriend parents to accept as there boy for whom they are looking for a girl. My girlfriend is under very tensed position because her parents are not accepting me as rite choice for her

View more questions Search