Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    latristarosser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 09:37 AM
    Grants for high school diplomas.
    Are there any grants for single moms trying to get there high school diploma?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2011, 02:35 PM

I'm not entirely sure on this, because while there USED to be scholarships and grants to obtain one's GED, the way that the market is currently, and everyone jumping on the "back to school" wagon, it may be very difficult. I suggest you look up some programs, and ask the school if they offer financial aid.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 08:19 PM

I will assume you are extremely low income to need help, so have you asked your social services case worker about local programs ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grants to help get high school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to get my diploma on line and they want 299.00 I'm a single mom of 4 and really can't afford it . They said after I finish the last 2 test they would mail it to me after I pay. Can anyone help? I'm an stna and my job wants to help me better myself to become an lpn, but just need help

Grants for military high school [ 4 Answers ]

Are there any government grants available to pay for military high school. My son needs this environment to be successful?

Grants for High School [ 2 Answers ]

Where or how do I try to get a grant for a private High School?

High school grants [ 3 Answers ]

I am loking for a web site that offers grants for high schools? The free government money looks a little shaddy to me.

View more questions Search