Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarieLynn2011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 09:28 AM
    Not sure what to do, confused.
    My period should start on March 5th, however I did have unprotected sex about 4 times last month (w/ my boyfriend). My last period started on Feb 5th, unprotected sex 15,16,17, 19 & 27th. I've had cramps for 2 days now, my breast hurt. Could this be a sign of pregnancy or my period starting this weekend? I only ask because my breast never hurt during my period.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2011, 02:38 PM

Could be. Why not take a pregnancy test to find out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

I'm definitely confused about this one. [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, so my girlfriend broke up with me the other day... she says she wants to be single for a while and try and date other people. Here's the confusing part, the day before this comes up, she was going on and on about how I'm perfect for her and how she loves me so much and all that jazz. Any...

I'm confused? How? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've just started college and have been going there for 3 days... and there's this really cute girl in my class, who I have a bit of a crush on... luckily she is in my group ( 10 in a class) so we might get a bit closer... I'm generally a shy person when it comes to girls, so I haven't spoken...

COnfused of what she wants [ 2 Answers ]

My girl friend and I have been together for about 2.5 years and we love each other. For a long time she put 200% into our relationship... I thought she knew I loved her and so I didn't feel the need to make a big deal out of it. I thought it was understood how I felt, and I do love her with all of...

So confused.what to do? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on the computer for the past 2 days... I have been reading forums and comments from experts and experienced people. Any advice or clearing will be appreciated... I have received a summons from a collection agency (CIVIL CASE) stating a debt of over $15,000.00. From what I have read,...

View more questions Search