Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sussexsi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 08:38 AM
    If the world does end in 2012 then how will it end?
    If the world does end in 2012 ( please ignore if you don't think it will ) then how will it end?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 3, 2011, 08:52 AM
    I have never heard of any Mayan predictions of HOW it will end... that's simply where their calendar stops. Nostradamus is so vague you can throw him out the window as well. There are lots of beliefs/cultures that have a doomsday tale... but Christianity stands alone in the detail of how things will go down. It will be a time of great deception and it will not be pretty.
    changesinme Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 08:14 AM
    Poles shifting, world destabilizing, government conspiracies of using haarp, giant particle accelerator going to run in 2012, believed that it'll cause a mini black hole, 2nd coming, Mayan calendar, I Ching, computer predictions etc
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2011, 08:19 AM
    Big volcano explosion with lots of lava and ash and stuff.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2011, 08:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Big volcano explosion with lots of lava and ash and stuff.
    Party time!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2011, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Party time!!!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2011, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post

Good song... Earthquake? We've been having them. I wonder if the New Madrid fault is waking up.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2011, 12:37 PM
    http://www.answering-christianity.com/signs_of_the_hour.htm
    UPmarketArt Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 06:41 PM
    No one knows for sure how the world will end. The Mayan Calendar didn't predict an end of the world scenario any more than the Gregorian Calendar does. It's just the end of their current cycle, which is REALLLLLLY long compared to the western calendar.

cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Apr 9, 2011, 04:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    I have never heard of any Mayan predictions of HOW it will end...that's simply where their calendar stops. Nostradamus is so vague you can go ahead and throw him out the window as well. There are lots of beliefs/cultures that have a doomsday tale...but Christianity stands alone in the detail of how things will go down. It will be a time of great deception and it will not be pretty.
    Just to keep things clear. The mayan calendar doesn't "stop". It simply ends at that date and begins again the next day. Just like most normal calanders. Its cyclical.
    jayna soolefai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2012, 12:56 AM
    I think people should stop predicting on when the world will end its up to god he is the only one who knows
    Chloe7436 Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Oct 9, 2012, 11:27 AM
    Well actually I don't think so.People had said that because century ago their was a guy doing a coin magic and building up information and he had said on Decemer 21,2012 the mayan calender is going to end.Just because a calender is going to end that don't mean the world is going to end because actually today is October 6,2012 and on October 31,2012 is the end of the calender for October in 2012.So since Mayan is a country there is probably a different kind of dates the caleneder is going to end and becomes a new month or maybe a year.LIke seriously,the world is going to end if the Mayan calender is going to end?Who can put it to a end?Only god could fix things up.If the world ends there's no need for weapons because god is your only protection. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will The World End In 2012? [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I don't know if this would come into the subject of Science Fiction and Fantasy. Everybody at my school is saying "why are us kids wasting the last 3 or 4 years of our lifes in school?" Today, I asked one of them what it meant, and they told me all about it. They said that the myan tribe...

Is 2012 going to be the end of the world? [ 6 Answers ]

So I have been doing a lot of research about 2012. I find some websites that say it is not going to happen and some that say a bunch of stuff is going to happen. I am getting really nervous. I do not know what to believe anymore. Does anyone have any opinions about this? Am I over reacting about it?

Will the world end in 2012 [ 17 Answers ]

So I was watching a show today and they were talking about the Mayan calendar and how it ends in 2012. It stated that when the calender ends the world would end. They even gave the that of Dec 22 2012. It goes on to say that The Mayan people were genuises. They knew what would happen on the sun...

2012 end of world [ 18 Answers ]

The maya had this belief that they could tell time using a 13 moon counting system and they said that time would end on 21 of December of 2012 now then if you believe this then please put down why you think this if you don't believe like me then put down how and why I think this is fasanating to...

View more questions Search