Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissCynical Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2011, 12:34 AM
    I heard birds chirpings follow me inside my building until I reached my bedroom
    Tonight I heard birds chirpings follow me from the inside my building until I reached my bedroom and closed the door behind me. I was standing in the hallways stairs slowly walking up to the sencond floorm but before reaching the last few steps my heart began to beat so fast, like if I were going to witness something unbelievable, something dark, and I ran downstairs and kepthearing the birds chirp even after I entered my apartment all the way up to when I reached my bedroom. I felt so afraid and I'm still a little shook...

What was that? Was that a sign or something? It scared the **** out of! Can anyone explain what that means? Does it mean something or am I going crazy?:( :'(
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Mar 3, 2011, 03:38 AM

I would not worry too much about an isolated
    Event like this one.

There could be any number of factors that
    Could lead to sounds travelling farther than
    Normal , or sounds that occur in the vicinity
    That resemble birds chirping could happen on a regular basis
    And you just happened to be there when it did.

It is events like this that keep happening,
    Or escalate that may need some serious investigation.

If it continues, then get back and we may be able to
    Help find the cause.
    But for right now I doubt you need worry about this.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 3, 2011, 07:21 AM
    Martini is right... let's treat this as an isolated incident... as there could be ANY number of factors here. Of course we weren't there to experience the physical aspect of what you did on the stairs... but to jump on this right away as "paranormal" would seem a bit hasty. I'd say go on with you life and don't give it a second though. However, if this type of thing starts to return... like Martini said... we can also give advice on who to contact for help. I wouldn't look into this as "meaning" something... yet.
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Mar 11, 2011, 11:56 AM
    I don`t bellieve you have anything to worry about. There are no bad signs. Are you okay mentally, I mean have you smoked hashis or do you have some history of mental disorders? Either one would explain your feeling and its intensity. When the going gets tough, then try to find a peacefull place in your heart, where you can go to a safe-haven, to a place you feel good in, and then let these thoughts come and let them go, and just breathe.

Mar 11, 2011, 12:02 PM
    Comment on AbuBakr_Fin's post
    And please don`t feel insulted. It`s just that I know from experience that hashis causes parranoia, and it`s a known fact too. The reason I brought it up is that people always say it`s a light drug, and it`s natural and stuff like that, so when mental instability occurs for example within a week of smoking e.g. a person wouldn`t necessarily come to think of it having had anything to do with that.

Mar 11, 2011, 12:04 PM
    Comment on AbuBakr_Fin's post
    And none of us here can say `are you going crazy`. But it doesn`t sound to me that you need to see a doctor either, because as these guys previously said it`s an isolated incident. Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My roof has a layer of ice building on the inside of the roof,I'm wondering why? [ 3 Answers ]

Weeks.would love to here if this has happin to anyone.. I am new to this fourm...

What does a building manager charge for on call serices for a condo building? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked by a property management company what I would charge to a condo board for on call resolve to building maintenance problems, noise complaints etc. They want to be charged per issue. Some things would require going on site to meet the trades and some issues could be resolved by...

Another 125 sub panel (sort of inside the same building) [ 0 Answers ]

Sub panel to in-structure shop questions. Details first, questions last. St Louis MO city not county 3000 sq foot house built in the back of a 5000 sq foot, 1 story warehouse zoned mixed use but converted to Residential. (gray areas are fun) The shop is in the front portion of building,...

View more questions Search