Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AndrewOS14 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Banned from my favorite gambling site
    Apparently I am a security risk to the site for having too many accounts on the same site and I was banned from using it and so was evryone in my house they have blocked the internet and from creating new accounts. I'm not a gambling addict I just play to keep me amused and because its social as I talk to friends and play against friends, but I was just wondering if I was to create a new account at someone else's house on a different internet could I still play and log into it at my house on my internet? If not is there any other way to get around it? Please I have been so bored for weeks!!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2011, 09:17 AM

They set the rules about multiple accounts. Many sites do this for very good reasons. This site is another.

Why did you need multiple accounts anyway?
    AndrewOS14 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 09:22 AM
    I had one for real money, one for chatting to friends in play money, one for donking around and being the table idiot(which is fun if your very bored) and one of a random japanese person :L, only one of them had a real email address on it as well, could have contributed to me getting barred
    southamerica Posts: 667, Reputation: 400

Mar 2, 2011, 09:25 AM

Find another gambling site and be wiser this time!

Some sites ban you for X amount of time and then allow you to come back. See if you have that option.

While your intentions might have been innocent, I can see how a gambling site would be careful not to allow more than one account per user since it deals with actual money.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2011, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewOS14 View Post
    I had one for real money, one for chatting to friends in play money, one for donking around and beng the table idiot(which is fun if your very bored) and one of a random japanese person :L, only one of them had a real email adress on it aswell, could have contributed to me getting barred
    You got the reason... 99% of the time people who create multiple accounts do so in order to cause problems... specifically with bogus emails.

Site administrators routinely will sent out emails and simply delete all accounts that the email bounces on... without warning. Or go in and delete multiple accounts associated with a common IP address.

And its in an effort to safeguard their investment... the site. Rather than pick on individuals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Another favorite site [ 2 Answers ]

I wasn't really sure where to put this. I stumbled upon this site the other night and have found myself going back and forth from amhd to this: GivesMeHope - FML for Optimists (Inspiring Twitter-length Stories!) Just thought others might enjoy it too. By the way, sorry if this is a repeat...

Gambling! [ 2 Answers ]

I have spent thewhole evening researching gambling on the net after my boyfriend came home after losing nearlly 2500 euro. Yes that's just in on day and in the space of around 2 hours.. But its not just a once of this is a daily habbit maybe not as much money but he can spend anything from 1000...

What can I do about my wife's gambling. [ 1 Answers ]

My wife has lost many thousands of dollars playing poker machines. We recently got married and before the wedding she promised me she had no credit cards etc or debts that I was unaware of. I discovered 2 credit cards $25000 in Feb 2008. We took a loan and paid them off. She insisted on having...

Gambling [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently married and only been married for 2 months been with my husband 3yrs before that... b4 I got married he had a slight gambling prob... now its getting big he lost ALL his $ there we r trying to start a family have no $... I mean he plays it 4 fun I do 2 because its interesting but...

View more questions Search