Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phantom1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2011, 08:16 AM
    Failed a UA in dec 2010(My first UA failed since I got on probation).
    Hello I have been on probation in Florida since Aug 2008 for a dui and GTA. I have paid all restitution and completed everything as ordered by the court. I however failed a UA in dec 2010(My first UA failed since I got on probation). My probation officer however said he wasn't going to violate me. I was recently given a new probation officer last month my question is can my new probation officer violate me even though the former didn't? And do I have any shot at an early termination seeing as I wasn't violated for the dirty UA?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2011, 08:22 AM

Hello p:

I doubt whether a violation that occurred BEFORE the present PO came on board will be sustained by the judge. It IS, however, in your record, and WILL be brought up by the prosecution in opposition to your request for an early termination... It'll be considered just as though you WERE violated for it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of probation- didn't pee but signed failed for hydrocodone to probation [ 10 Answers ]

misdemeanor probation violation one was dismissed I was released 6/10 /10 I violated for a random drug screen by admitting I wouldn't pass probby didn't make me pee but had to sign waiver, he felt bad I was falling apart I'm on felony agg. Battery charges brought to simple battery on probation for...

What happens on your first probation violation for a failed drug screen [ 2 Answers ]

I was arrested in 2007 for possession of a firearm with no license to carry, I served 2 years with 3 years probation, having one year left. I just failed a random drug screen which violated my probation, what are they going to do

I am on probation for theft, and I think I failed my first drug test.. [ 9 Answers ]

Here is my record: 2 thefts on my Underage record, one theft and one minor in possession of alcohol. I had a Diversion for the MIP, and I am done with that. Now I am on probation for theft--a class D felony. And needless to say, I stole a 4 DOLLAR PIZZA and I got 2 years of probation. I have...

Can someone get off probation early even if they failed their drug tests? [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone get off probation early even if they failed their drug tests?

View more questions Search