Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brad_H Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Extreme depression over best friend
    This one is complicated. I felt I had to do something because I can't go on like this forever. I'm 19 (a guy) and I have a best buddy, who's 15, (I'm his bst buddy too) and recently, I've started to become a little possessive. I love him a lot, but he pissess me off so badly... gets drunk at my house (basically uses me), and doesn't really see my point of view. He knows I'm the sensitive type, and he knows that he is my little homie, but he keeps doing these things, saying things, that get to me so badly. I can't detach myself from him, its impossible. The thing that gets me is that he doesn't give a dam. Couldn't care I'm there or not. And I can't deal with it. I know it sounds so dam stupid, but its like I almost have sexual feeling toward him or something. Now, Ive taken serious flack. Started smoking. Cutting myself. Extreme depression. Its like I need his attention all the time, I get so jealous when he talks to other people, I can't take it! ARRG! I don't want to feel these things for him, but I do. And no matter how hard I've tried, I can't let go. I can't live with him, can't live without him. My life is ruined because of him, and is insensitivity and stupidity. So confused. Please.. anybody out there... am I completely screwed?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 19, 2007, 04:12 PM
    First: Your very first mistake here is that you state your life is ruined by him. It has nothing to do with him. This is your own actions, your own thoughts that are ruining your life. Your trying to blame somebody else when it has nothing to do with him. You need to start looking in the mirror and put there blame where it belongs. To yourself.

Second: You need psychiatric help. You need big time counseling. You're an abuser waiting to happen. So check yourself into the hospital and get some serious help. You need it. Do not be putting any blame on anybody else.

Third: Yes, Your completely screwed, but there is help out there.

Fourth: Are you gay? Bisexual? What about your homie? Is he gay? Bisexual or what I am thinking is he is interested in women and does not care about you in the same way you may see him? You need to get over it.

Fifth: Do yourself a favour and seek professional help. Not here on a website but actual counseling. I am sure they will help you through all your emotions. Feelings. Why you are feeling this way so strongly that does not have any interest in you. They might even prescribe something for the depression.

Finally: I wish you the best.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extreme dizziness [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I am a smoker, have been for almost two years and I am ready to quit. I have tried going cold turkey, but I always start again, after a week or so. I have tried the patch and the gum, to no avail. Every time I smoke a cigarette, I get really dizzy and my body feels like it weighs a ton. I...

Extreme diet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there.. :) I just want to ask is what is the most effective way of losing weight?

Extreme dizziness [ 2 Answers ]

I woke up last night and the room was spinning very fast closed my eyes went back to sleep woke up again same thing.when I got up this morning it was, was it a ream or did that really happen? I was sitting eating my breakfast and I got dizzy not a dream I thought. I went into my bedroom and about...

Extreme worry. [ 5 Answers ]

Can you worry about something so much that you physically make it happen to yourself Like mentally? Or physically?

Extreme Lies? Or The Truth? [ 5 Answers ]

Extreme Lies? Will a man tell such an extreme lie... only to avoid someone? Like something out the movies? I've heard of people going to extremes in order to try and KEEP someone. So would he/or she go through all that trouble... maybe even get their family involved... just to avoid her? I figure...

View more questions Search