Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shoni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 03:23 PM
    Looking for a Stock Company
    Does anyone know where I can go to find out about my shares from 1937 from a company called, American Reality + Development Co. They were originated out of the State of Nevada back in 1937.It is possible they could be bankrupt by now,but that is truly highly unlikely.I would like to find out.Thanks for your help.Please email me [email protected]
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 19, 2007, 03:26 PM
    There are two large companies doing business under that name, one in Florida and the other in Missouri, can I assume you contract them to be sure they are not the same company ? Or if they know of the other company.

Also if they are still incorporated in Nevada ( and a lot of companies all across the US incorporate in Nevada no matter where they are located)
    They should still be registered with the State
    Shoni Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Thanks for your reply :) I have been looking for the places you found,but haven't been lucky enough to find them yet.. Thanks again for helping. Have a good evening.Shoni

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stock Split and Stock Dividend [ 3 Answers ]

The common stock of Alexander Hamilton Inc. is currently selling at $120 per share. The directors wish to reduce the share price and increase share volume prior to a new issue. The per share par value is $10; book value is $70 per share. Nine million shares are issued and outstanding. Prepare...

Stock provision and over valuation of stock [ 4 Answers ]

can anyone send me double entry for stock provision ? Provision amount is 200,000. further stock is over valued by 100,000 what will be the accounting entry for over valuation of stock. Early response will be of immmmmense help for me:o

Treasury Stock [ 1 Answers ]

When using the cost method to account for treasury stock, how do you account for the commissions and fees paid? Are they expensed or charged to treasury stock?

Stock Repurchase [ 3 Answers ]

If the shareholders of a small corp (less than $1 MM in sales) want to take out excess capital, can they do it as a stock repurchase by the Corporation at par (same price as issue price) ? Any tax rules and regulations that need to be taken care of ?Thanks.

View more questions Search