Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siva6630 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 07:59 AM
    #,include,stdio, h mean?
    Sir *** reply,what it mean # ,include, stdio, h separately
    rpray2007 Posts: 319, Reputation: 23

Mar 7, 2011, 12:17 PM
    This is standard C library (declared as a header file - hence .h) that lets you use input/output functionality. It is necessary if you want to write anything to the output buffer or read anything from the input buffer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of complete term #include<stdio.h> means meaning of #includewith definition [ 7 Answers ]

Hello this is raman middha I have a problum in one question meaning of #include<stdio.h> Explain it

What happens if I forget to include something in the sf-86? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I forget to record on SF86 which was for 10 years, it was criminal record on shoplifting and the status is dismiss, It occurred 9 years back which is falling within 10 years. I completely forget to mention in the SF86 form. Jj Later on I get a call from investigator and I explained to him...

What should I include in my paragraphs [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write an essay from a short story. I came up with a thesis question but I am not sure how to compose my story and what I should include. I am afraid that I will contradict myself with my thesis question. The story that I have to write the essay from is a bit vague. You have to read in...

What not to include on a resume [ 0 Answers ]

Is it OK not to include on my resume a job that I had for 3 months which is not relevant to the position for which I'm applying? It was an entry level position that I took after my employer of 20 years went out of business. I took the job until I could find the job I really wanted because I...

View more questions Search