Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mleveille720 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2011, 04:35 AM
    Why people on probation not report to their probation officer as directed?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 1, 2011, 05:21 AM

Probably because they don't have any respect for the justice system, are too scared, forget their appts.. Who knows ?

Tick

Mar 1, 2011, 06:08 AM
    All right thanks... I'm writing a brief research paper only has to be one page about this question. If anyone could elaborate on this, that would be awesome! Thanks a bunch..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2011, 06:09 AM

First 99.9 percent normally do, they call or go in, or call if they can not go in.

The few that don't, think they don't have to do what others say, or don't want to. It as noted is a matter of respect or thinking they can miss "just one" since someone said or they heard they could get by with it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 1, 2011, 06:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mleveille720 View Post
    Alright thanks...i'm writting a brief research paper only has to be one page about this question. If anyone could elaborate on this, that would be awesome! thanks a bunch..

There is lots on Google regarding parole violations, etc. Here is one site that offers some interesting information that may be helpful.

Adult Probation Frequently Asked Questions

Mar 2, 2011, 05:46 AM
    Thanks again... I'm just trying to find out why some people on parole can't abid from a probation condition that is supervised. Why do people on probation do not report to there probation officer as directed? Does it depend on criminal? Behavior? Need input! Thanks
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2011, 06:17 AM

Hello m:

I don't understand WHY you concentrate on reporting to the PO... I was a MAJOR criminal, yet I ALWAYS reported to my PO. Being on probation had NOTHING to do with my criminal activity.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

Does my probation officer have to report my police contact? [ 1 Answers ]

I am suppose to get released from probation after 5 years at the end of march. I did the stupidiest thing the other day and got caught I am really scared to tell my po I have a court date for what did. If I don't tell her will she find out? And if I do tell her does she have to put it in? And will...

I am on probation and my probation officer has no police report [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to have my probation transferred to another state. But my PO wants me 2 find the police report I have been 2 all places to find it I was told that in the system they see me as being on probation but with no restitution. I was also told that if there is no police report I shouldn't be on...

Failure to report auto and false report form to probation officer [ 3 Answers ]

I know now what my probation officer is charging me with failure to report a truck that was purchased for me and saying a false report forms and failure to report What can happen to me

View more questions Search