Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Winegardeng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 06:53 PM
    Will reaction occur Fe + KI
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2011, 07:29 AM

First type of reaction I would think about is displacement.

However, K is more reactive than Fe and the most reactive metal will go into solution... so nothing here.

Next is the property of KI, which is reducing. Can Fe be reduced any further do you think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rigor mortis always occur? [ 2 Answers ]

Does rigor mortis always occur? My friend just passed away last week and I noticed that his body was still as 'soft' as alive and by the time I touched him (wear new clothe), it was already 8 hrs after death. He died of heart disease. May I know why is it so? I read some articles somewhere...

Rates of chemical reaction:a clock reaction? [ 2 Answers ]

Suppose you were dissolving a metal such as zinc with hydrochloric acid.how would the particle size of the zinc affect the rat eof its dissolution?

At what point break even occur [ 1 Answers ]

Assuming monetary benefits of an information system at $85,000 per year, one-time costs of $75,000, recurring costs of $35,000 per year, discount rate of 12 percent, and a five-year time horizon, calculate the net present value of these costs and benefits of an information system. Also calculate...

Chances something will occur probability [ 1 Answers ]

On a certain street are three traffic lights. At any given time, the probablity that a light is green is 0.3. What is the probability that a person will hit all three lights when they are green?

Reaction Kinetics: Orders of Reaction. [ 2 Answers ]

I don't mean to be anal about this but I've recently stumbled upon this topic over the holidays and I'm thoroughly interested. What I fail to understand is Order's of Reactions with respect to & . Can someone give me a well concise explanation of this with a good example, say the decomposition...

View more questions Search