Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dpg2002 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2004, 09:27 AM
    Erection - 15 years old
    :-[ I'm 15 years old nearly 16 and too often I become erected, without thinking about sex or women it just happens, all the time like 10 times aday, maybe more and it often happens at the worst possible times too like out with friends or in class
    Is there something wrong? Please help
    alicka Posts: 110, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2004, 06:30 PM
    Re: HELP!
    G'day mate, don't stress! Its perfectly normal. The average joe blogs thinks about sex sumtin like 10,000 times a day. Controlling your body is somethink that will take abit of time. Your young and your at the stage where your hormones are kicking in. So don't worry too much mate, I know what its like and I'm sure every guy has had one experience like that. I'd be more worried that I couldn't get it up rather then if I couldn't keep it down. Try thinking of sumtin totally non-sexual! Its hard when you got a gorgeous girl in front of you and your horny as hell, but that's where class comes into it!

I hope that gives you some insite to your situation
    Regards~
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Sep 30, 2004, 11:59 PM
    Re: HELP!
    Hi there

Do NOT worry soooo much, this is quite natuaral.

It does prove one thing though, your cardiovascular system is in peek working order.

Regards
    Peanuts
    dave5150 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Dec 24, 2004, 05:09 PM
    Erections
    Relax, I had the same problem, it should stop in your early to mid 20's. Someday you'll wish you could go back in time.
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Dec 24, 2004, 07:27 PM
    That is perfectly normal, natural and it happens to every young male.
    You are in good health.
    moe14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2005, 12:21 AM
    Same thing
    Hey I have the same problem too but I'm 14 and its happened to me since I first masturbated but I get erections so much during the day I can't control it and its becoming a problem at school for P.E. we can't wear sweatshirts and so its really hard for me to keep it down but during the day I just have my hands in my sweatshirt to cover it up. But my question is do I also have to wait for it to go away or is there something I can do about it. (I didn't make a new topic because it's the same thing). Thanks
    mgn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2005, 04:48 PM
    Had the same problem when I was young... not to worry, its normal.

Controlling your thoughts about sex and controlling your reactions to all things sexual is difficult at your age... You will learn over time to control your thoughts or "change channels" (thoughts) to other things... The more control you have so that you can get erect when you want to and "shrink" when you want to the better your sex life will be in the long run... especially in your mid 20's and beyond...
    emporor008 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Jun 11, 2005, 05:49 PM
    Yes
    It's rather normal I'm 15 and it happens to me all the time I don't know about 10 times a day but lol it happens ;)
    bfm Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2005, 02:18 PM
    Well, it always happens to me, and its kind of always at the worst moments, like when I have to do summat in class
    ButterFlyKisses89 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2005, 11:24 AM
    to PaulRigglez,

Sorry to blow your cover but the boy has said that he doesn't think about sex and yet this still happens. You don't need to be preaching, you need to be giving any available advice when it comes to a boy/man's health issues and concerns. His body is in the processing age of changing, if a boy begins to have a hard-on, it is NOT a sin. Nor is it a sin when a young boy or man has a wet dream. And for you to say what you said to him as if he were filthy or a dirty human-being just because his body is changing and reacting to things far out of his control his NOT his fault. And you shouldn't be condemning anyone for something that they can't help.

to dpg2002, your body is changing and this is normal. You can be hardened by anything at anytime and anywhere. You should not feel ashamed of this however, people will be people, and it can be embarrassing especially if its in public. Masturbation, if you don't already, is my best advice. Don't feel ashamed if you do it. As for that whole Adam and Eve ordeal... ignore that man. He didn't read too well and he has absolutely no reason to preach.

Aug 28, 2005, 09:48 PM
    excuse me...
    Look Mister, do you honestly think that just by you trying to preach online will make any difference in how a person shall live their life? Your talking about the Bible, am I right? Let me explain my point of view on the Bible. In some cases of the Bible, scriptures and principles of life, yes, I do agree with them and in my own way hold them in high-esteem. I believe in God, but in the Bible it also says "Thou shall not judge". Your judging someone and to make it worse your judging them by things that even God himself has created and allowed to happen. The Bible is more along the lines of a very strict book to follow with your life. I don't bring down or put upon those who follow the Bible with any wrongfulness or condemning. You, in your matter, are basically saying and trying to have control of someone's life as you say "if you do such and such" or "if you do this or that" you WILL go to hell. This is not the case. God loves all his children, am I wrong? He forgives, but in the Bible yes, it is a sin to waste sperm because after all that is a way to create life. Being given the will of creation is a gift, to have a child is a blessing and for that child to come into this world perfectly healthy, is a true miracle. However, the boy is doing no wrong, don't condemn him.
    All teenagers know what is right and what is wrong, however, you can't put upon someone the teaching and lessons of the Bible if not following the word of God and going to church isn't a part of their life. You must accept other peoples well-being and their lifestyles. You also said "the word of my god" in your response to my thread, exactly, it's YOUR God. People may not believe in the religion that you believe in. Other people in this world believe in others God's or even more than one God. But remember, "Thou shall not judge."
    If you say this young boy lives a life of sin, you need to seriously relook at your Bible and at YOUR God and after doing so, you need to look around you. The world is changing by day, look at your surroundings and the life you hold upon yourself. Before you preach to a boy about getting an erection regardless if they think about (in YOUR words, I would pressume) fornification, and say they are sinning, ALL men do the same, in most cases, they do even worse...

"Thou shall not judge."
    celtearth Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2005, 10:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paulrigglez
    your wrong butter boys think about girls all the time and if he does not he may be hideing another sin in his closet .when it comes to these types of matters i am well prepared to answer them according to the theological foundation,i know you may think he is only 16 but the youth must learn what is wrong and what is right otherwise he will fall as a victim,to the evil one and i will not allow that to happen so pack up your ill justifacations and head out towards the desert lands to allow yourself time to think and read the word of my god so that you too,will understand what is said.
    Allright, Kid, don't worry about this guy spreading fear because that's exactly what he's doing. Spreading fear and guilt. You on the other hand just remember that every other person your age experiences exactly what you are. Your hormones are raging, that's why a lot of teenagers get so many pimples too, another thing you can't control. Also your facial hair and body hair will be growing more too, another thing you can't control. It's natural, not to worry. Your erections are no more a sin than the hair growing on your chin.

Don't worry about these negative fear spouters, they are extreme and out on a limb, as you can probably tell, they live in fear worrying all the time, you don't have to. Live and let live.

Aug 28, 2005, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paulrigglez
    i come here to save those who have fallen and that is my mission to secure a place for them so that they may beleive in what i say, that the lord my god is your god the god of all.you must not try to stop the word of god to be heard ,do not allow this youth a child of god to be fooled by the words of todays way of thinking.do not attach yourself to the evil one break free and turn to my god and pray that you may find the truth..your father has spoken .to ignore him is eternal suffering.men must learn to control there wicked desires to subdue a woman wether it be in the cardinal word or the act of sexual gratification ,to induce a reaction and to subverse it by lude intentions.no woman, you do not know the workings of the man.you will not understand what you do not have.i know you want to help but you are creating a hole in which he can escape put down your satonic shovel and open your eye's to the glory of my god.
    I know a lot more about life than you sure as hell do. I been through the struggles of life and have never fallen into sexual gradification nor have I fallen into the mixture of drugs/alcohol or into the wrong crowd. I do know what I'm talking about, you just need to get a serious life and actually practice what you preach. Do you have kids of your own? Heh, want to know something? The preachers kids are also/always the most wildest. Don't look upon other kids or youths thinking you can save them by a few words typed on a Thread of forums. You should really practice what you preach, oh, and another thought for you, go back to school and learn Punctuation and Grammer. I've read your past Threads, learn how to spell.
    drbobbyjones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2005, 09:41 AM
    The Good book also says "it is best that a man takes a whoer, rather than let his seed hit the ground", as well as "if you betroth a maiden, make sure that your intentions are honorable." Erections are natural, the more the merrier, what you do with them, that is your decision.
    celtearth Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Aug 29, 2005, 11:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterFlyKisses89
    I know alot more about life than you sure as hell do. I been through the struggles of life and have never fallen into sexual gradification nor have I fallen into the mixture of drugs/alcohol or into the wrong crowd. I do know what I'm talking about, you just need to get a serious life and actually practice what you preach. Do you have kids of your own? Heh, want to know something? The preachers kids are also/always the most wildest. Don't look upon other kids or youths thinking you can save them by a few words typed on a Thread of forums. You should really practice what you preach, oh, and another thought for you, go back to school and learn Punctuation and Grammer. I've read your past Threads, learn how to spell.
    Preachers kids are often the wildest because they are so suppressed that it is the natural reaction. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. It's unnatural to be oppressed by extremists dogma.
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Aug 29, 2005, 02:19 PM
    Don't worry, he's gone now... but don't be surprised if he comes back with yet another name.
    Plinko Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Sep 15, 2005, 12:20 AM
    The up tuck
    I always get this. I am 16 and I say you should masturbate at least 1 time a week. For some reason it makes me relax. I do it before bed time and it helps me fall asleep. But there is some things you can do. To hide your boner you can pull what I like to call the up tuck. Just pull it up so it is in the waistband of your jeans. But other than that. Don't be embarrised! The guy sitting right next to you probably has one too. And if the teacher calls you up in the front of the class room when you have a hard on. Wave her over in your direction and whisper in her ear.. I have an erection. You will get an A in the class! And you will be the teachers favorite! Serious! I speak from personal experience
    Morganite Posts: 863, Reputation: 86

Sep 15, 2005, 04:56 PM
    Priapism
    A normal adolescent experience, apart from the frequency. That could indicate Priapism. A visit to your doctor might help.

MORGANITE
    thomas2000 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2005, 10:39 AM
    Erection
    No matter what others say and end up having another debate about something totally off this subject. Look I remember when that happened to me and all you have to do is try not to work up your body too much . Because I had P.E. in high school and that happened to me and it is very embarrassing if you don't know how to get rid of it. In my gym class the more I moved around and worked out the more it flared up so just try to not exercise too much. In about 6 months - 1year you will not have this problem anymore no worries nothings wrong with you. But later on it will be that whenever you think about sexual things then it will happen and you will end up looking at a lot of things different and its not weird at all if you think something weird is happening write a new thread and I will try to explain or help or whatever.
    Bye Thomas2000
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2005, 06:41 AM
    Old Post
    Hello,
    This original post is almost 2 months old! Can't you find other newer posts to answer? There is no reason to keep this particular thread stringing out this long.
    fredg

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Erection problems [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm 15 years old and am having erection problems. Me and my girlfriend have just started having sex and its been difficult. We have to use foreplay to get me erected,usually oral pleasure. After I'm erected it usually doesn't last that long after I put the condom on. Its not that hard to get an...

Too frequent erection! [ 26 Answers ]

Hi Well I've scoured the internet and I can't find help with my problem. Basially I am 28 years old and find that I get too easily sexually aroused! I'm expecting all the following posts to say that I am lucky but it is actually a real problem. I go swimming a lot now to get used to being around...

Erection Problem - lady needs male advice please [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend (been together a year) cannot get a proper erection, its always quite soft, and although we still "do it" its very unsatisfying for me. I have never commented, for fear of hurting his feelings as he himself is upset about it, i can tell, but he's never said anything either.I would like...

View more questions Search