Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charlli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 08:56 AM
    My parents donot give permission 4 marriage
    Hi!my name is charlli.and I'm in love with similar cast boy and good family background but my parents not interested in this.he has 9 sisters,and all are get marriaged.but my parents not like 9 sister family but all r well setaled .so how I convience to my parents?? *** this is very urgent Any body help me."GOD BLESS YOU".
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2011, 09:19 AM

How old are you? How old is he?

What is the urgency?

The caste system is very difficult to understand if you are not part of it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 17 and pregnant. Can I get married without parents permission? [ 10 Answers ]

Im 17 years old and about 3 months pregnant. I live in CA and the baby's daddy lives 5 hours away in LA. I want to go move with him since I hate living at home. There is no point in me staying here. I know one legal way is if were married. My parents would never sign the papers and give me off too...

Can I move out at 16 without parents permission [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and I want to move in with my boyfriens parents they are okay with it they even said they will help me to move in and everything but my parents are not fully oka with it but I still want to can I legally move out without their permision?

I'm 16 can I move out without my parents permission I live in californie [ 2 Answers ]

I hate living At home my boyfriend is 18 and I want to move in with him nut my parenrs don't want me to. Can I move out with out getting into any legal trouble?

Parents permission? [ 1 Answers ]

Would a 17 year old need parents permission to move from England to Ireland to live with their uncle?

View more questions Search