Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drealo Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 08:31 AM
    Lower test score than minimal requirement
    For my act's I got a 22 but in math I got a 19 which is said to be below minimal requirement for Florida state university, I have a 3.77 gpa and am a Florida resident, I also applied for summer term, not fall. Would that test score totally kill ALL my chances of getting in ?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 2, 2011, 02:57 AM

If FSU has a minimal requirement for the ACTs, then yes, you may actually be dismissed even before they look at your application. However, if your SAT scores are decent, then I don't see why it'll hurt to even apply and see what happens. Why don't you give them a call to one of their admissions counselors and ask?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brigance Test Score for Kindergarten [ 1 Answers ]

What are the average Kindergarten scores for the Brigance test? My son scored an 88. I was just curious if that was an average score.

Brigance score of 90 on pre school test, what does it mean? Is it a good score? [ 1 Answers ]

A score of 90 on the brigance pre school test for a student who is 4 years 4 months old. What does it mean? Is it a good swcore?

GRE score requirement for MS in Biotechnology [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone apply with a score of 1250 in GRE for MS in biotechnology or is retaking better? Is it enough to get into universities which in the US rankings of 40-50? What is the difference between applying with a score of 1400+ and 1200+ ?

Average of History Test Score [ 2 Answers ]

In a history test, Andrew got 62%. For the whole class the mean mark was 64% and the median was 59%. Which average tells him whether he is in the top half or the bottom half of the class?

View more questions Search