Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronaldinjo10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 04:44 AM
    Don't know artist, name of song, or words, but I can picture most of the music video
    Guy walks into a bar and starts singing with his two black female back-up singers. The singer leaves some cash on the bar when they come in. It turns out that's the money they owe to the manager of that place. During the song two kids sneak up to the bar and they steal the money. When the manager turns up he gets angry because there is no money and he throws them out. Outside the back-up singers also get angry at the singer for losing the money and they walk away from him. I think the singer is wearing some long coat, maybe sunglasses... And I remember the beat: "tam tam tam TAM tam" :)

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember the song or artist but remember the music video. [ 3 Answers ]

It starts by a guy getting out of bed and something bad happened like he slips or something and then it starts from the beginning but this time he is conscious of his mistake and intentionally avoids it only followed by making another mistake and to repeat again in such a fashion. Does anyone know...

Can someone help me find this music video or the name of the artist? [ 0 Answers ]

It's a male latin/spanish singer and the song is sung in spanish. It starts with a huge crowd of people in the street and switches to him singing in front of an audience as he is dressed in white, and later shows a scene of him running through the desert. It's an upbeat song. Any help would be...

I know some words to a song, but need the name and/or artist [ 4 Answers ]

The words a re a little explicit, but it goes something like "you piss me off... you f*%@n' jerk... off to the rodeo. That's all I know from what my friends were singing last night. We need the name at least. Can anyone help me?

Music- need to know name of song with these words [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name on this song? Here are some of the words, " When Christ was on the cross, I was on his mind".

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.