Ask
    AGBEKE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2011, 04:25 AM
    Purity baby food for 4 month old baby?
    Is there puity baby food for 4 month old baby
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2011, 05:39 AM

The World Health Organisation recommends that babies under six months should not be given solid food, but should have milk, either breast or a breast milk substitute until then.

From a practical point of view, a four month old baby still hasn't lost the tongue thrust reflex, and will spit out three quarters of everything you put in its mouth. Every meal will end with most of the food on the baby and on you. Wait until six months, and watch it disappear down the baby.
    johanna151 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2011, 03:27 PM
    Well there more baby food options out there but each of them comes with a recommended age. You can check some <a href="http://www.storebrandformula.com">baby formulas</a> and see if they get any products for this specific age. I hope that helps!
    MarivanderMerwe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2013, 06:47 AM
    Is it save to freeze opened Purity food in the bottles?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it too soon to give baby food? [ 6 Answers ]

I just want to get opinions here... my baby is 3 months old... he drinks 4 oz formula every three hours, and starting the past few days we have been adding a teaspoon of rice cereal w/each bottle because he spits up otherwise, it makes it a bit thicker. He drinks a tablespoon of oatmeal w/his...

Is it o.k if I give my 5month old baby purity and tea for a meal [ 4 Answers ]

My baby is 5 month old and I hAVE started giving her purity every 2 feeding she has. I do not give milk first only purity and tea if she is thirsty. Would that be enough for her to eat as a meal.

Finger food for 12 month old baby [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12 month old baby boy who used to eat food off a spoon with no worries but two days ago and mind you its only when it comes to dinner he will not eat off a spoon but for breakfast and lunch he will eat off a spoon anyway that's not what's bugging me it just that I don't really no what I...

Food for my baby [ 14 Answers ]

Please give me recipes to feed my 9 month old baby

Baby Food [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 month old little girl and wanted to know just how much baby Food to feed her at a time. I know to feed her a tablespoon of cereal twice a day but now that she can have baby food also I was just wondering how much she got at a time.

View more questions Search