Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mmm_shiny Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2011, 01:49 PM
    TV show about teenagers on a ship?
    There was a TV show in the 90s about a group of teens on a yacht or ship I can't remember if they were attending school on it or if they were working, its not the suite life on deck, there was a blonds girl called cassidy.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 27, 2011, 01:55 PM

Breaker High
    mmm_shiny Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2011, 01:58 PM
    Thank you :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 27, 2011, 02:06 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ship maybe called e ship [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a ship in Kos harbour in mid September that was very large and had four columns at the corners that rotated when it moved. What was it.

90s TV show-teenagers stuck in new world [ 2 Answers ]

Hmmm okiii being very vague here but there's two TV shows from my childhood that I just can't remember or find! One was like puppets and I'm sure the opening titles had something to do with a glass bottle, like the ones you get ships made in, and you went inside the bottle and there was this......

Name of 90s TV show about teenagers who can turn into animals, and evil aliens? [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of some 90s kid/teenage show. The beginning of the show starts with good aliens coming down to earth in a space ship and giving some kids powers to turn into animals, so that they can fight some bad aliens. The bad aliens are on earth, and possess people. They're sluglike...

For All Teenagers Out There [ 3 Answers ]

After reading a lot of posts from teenagers I felt compelled to pull something together to sort of help, mostly reassure. 1) Teenager years can be awful. Everything is changing and everything is new. Please be easy on yourself all this stuff is new you aren't supposed to have the answer and...

Teenagers rights [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 17 yr. old cousin who came to stay the summer with me. She doesn't want to return home. She has had a rough life and doesn't want to go back to it. She will be 18 on Dec. 21. What rights do we have? We live in Virginia.

View more questions Search