Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TommyO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 12:07 PM
    Is anyone having trouble again with Two Wolrd United Student Exchange?
    I have read past posts too late after my son had already went off on his exchange. We have had MANY problems, including them owing us thousands of dollars and now they will not answer emails or phone calls.
    zisasidi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 08:50 AM
    I am a parent with serious grievances against TWO WORLDS UNITED who basically abandoned my minor child and failed to fulfill the promises made in their agreement after taking my money.

I have uncovered many complaints and do not understand how they can still be in business.

I would appreciate hearing more about your own experiences.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student Exchange Program Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.I'm planning to apply this scholarship for a student exchange program.It's the YES scholarship and it is a merit based scholarship awarded to outstanding students who obtain good grades and show a strong interest in the USA.However,there are only 40 of them. So,these are the criteria that I...

How do I become an exchange student to australia [ 1 Answers ]

Umm well here's the deal ,I'm from the Netherlands, And I want to be able to become an exchange student in australia, I have a friend there and she said she'd be able to host me and that her school will do it, but I just need to get information or something.. what do I need to do? :confused:...

How to become Foreign Exchange Student [ 4 Answers ]

Well I have always been interested in other countries. I think it is really cool how our lives are totally different and what we depend on. I am interested in becoming a FES. I found a site that does it but its like over 12 thousand dollars. Is there any sites that do it for free or cheaper?...

Tax for f-1 student from United Kingdom [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any tax exemption from f-1 students from United Kingdom? If yes, how much?

View more questions Search