Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mhaucke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2011, 09:06 AM
    Can I change save a password when I originally said no?
    I have IE8. I have it set to ask me if I want to save a password. I must have said no on a few sites, but I now want it to save for those sites. Can I change it to now save for those sites?
    cajalat Posts: 469, Reputation: 66

Feb 27, 2011, 07:33 PM
    I'm not sure if you mean for one specific site or for all sites. But I'll make an assumption that you are not being prompted to save passwords for any sites.

To correct that you need to click Tools -> Internet Options -> Content -> AutoComplete Settings. Then check the "Ask me before saving passwords" and make sure that the "User names and passwords on forms" is also checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change CMOS Battery with Power On to Save Settings [ 7 Answers ]

I want to change my CMOS battery (2032) and was wondering if it is safe (for the PC) if I do it with the power on. If so, will this save the settings in Setup? (Will power supply keep CMOS powered with battery removed?) Can't seem to find an answer to this one on Google. Thanks...

Password change [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there well the problem in that I have just come back from a 4 month tour in the falklands islands and my laptop does not seem to remember the password if I type it it it sez its wrong but I have used the same one for a long time and I use it in a few places and it workes but the weird thing is...

I need to change my password [ 21 Answers ]

Hello: I just don't know if it's my router than needs changing or my network. It really doesn't matter because I can't find any place to do it, nohow. I DO find a place on my network page that lets me change my wifi network from or to private or public. When I first chose private, I entered...

Outlook 2003 won't save password? [ 4 Answers ]

Under Email Account Settings I entered my password and checked the save box. If I close down Outlook and then re-open it and hit send/receive I get prompted for my password. So I enter it here, and check the "save to password list" box. Now everything works find and I can send/receive as much as...

View more questions Search