Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angler48 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Glacier Bay Faucets
    I work at an apartment property that is just about a year old we have Glacier Bay faucets we are having trouble finding the diverter for the kitchen faucet they are whistling and making a thumping noise and when the sprayer is used they often leak we have looked at our vendors like HDS and they do not carry the correct diverter for this faucet. Thanks
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 19, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Glacier Bay faucets are sold by Home Depot. I have attempted to find out who manufactures them or pull up a breakdown view with no success but as a gereral rule the diverter is located in the bottom front of the valve body and is accessed by removing the spout. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Glacier Bay Faucet [ 6 Answers ]

We have a Glacier Bay Faucet installed in our kitchen in 2005. The neck swivel is very stiff. Is this normal, or should it swivel easily. Is this intended to be lubricated, and if so, how is this done? Thanks!

Glacier Bay Web Site [ 29 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if there is a web site for Glacier Bay faucet parts or if Glacier Bay has their own site? Looking for plastic diverter stem (I think that's what it is called) for a shower faucet.

Glacier on the Freezer floor [ 5 Answers ]

I have side by side GE profile refrigerator that it makes the freezer floor to be glacier for the last 3 months. There is no leak that I have noticed in the freezer. I have defrosted and cleaned up the freezer without any success. It takes one day to start accumulating glacier in the freezer...

Calcium deposits in faucets [ 5 Answers ]

For a while now I have been removing and cleaning all the screens in every faucet in my house. They become filled with chunks of what I am guessing is calcium. I even had to replace the internal valve on my upstairs bathroom faucets. Our kitchen is the worst, it needs to be cleaned many times a...

Kitchen Sink Faucets [ 5 Answers ]

How do I unplug my kitchen sink faucets? I removed the aerator and cleaned it, but that doesn't improve the flow at all.

View more questions Search